Please post your Disney dining plans

Depending on the time we get to the lodge we might eat at jiko.

The following 8 days:
Jiko
Boathouse
Il Mulino
Paridisco 37
Narcoossee’s
Yatchsman for thanksgiving with a custom Cale for my daughter.
Flying fish
Morimoto

Breakfast we punt cause we rope drop. Lunch we punt based on park cause I love my dinners at Disney. Hs day we will prob go to mama melrose if we can get in. Epcot day we will go food stands. Animal kingdom days r canteen hands down! Magic kingdom food does nothing for us. I will say this summer the special burger for incredibles summer was pretty good. There r so many holiday random foods we will just junk out probably a lot. Lol.

(Almost) the same dates as you @aml3679 ! DH and I are going to be at the Grand Floridian January 5th until the 10th. We are staying club level so will likely have breakfast in the lounge most days.

Saturday - Arrival day - Narcoossee's for dinner (timed for the Fireworks) (Probably will not go into the parks)
Though we live in Ohio, we will be driving up from Fort Myers Beach that day after spending New Year's with DH's family (his mom is a New Year's Eve Baby)

Sunday - MK Day: late lunch at Tony's and dinner at Citricos

Monday - AK Day: Tiffins for late lunch (this may change based on Fast Passes Shifting). We currently have dinner reservations at California Grill, however, I will cancel those if we are able to get tickets to Disney After Hours at MK (need to call them today). DH said he'd rather ride rides over that coveted Cali Grill reservation that I made ages ago - and there are so many places to eat at Grand Floridian...

Tuesday - HS AM/Epcot PM: We have a Grand Floridian Cafe breakfast scheduled (we love their pancakes). Currently have lunch @ Brown Derby (though I may cancel this - we preferred the appetizers on their patio over the meal last time). And dinner at Teppan Edo.

Wednesday: Back to MK? Currently have FP's for MK. That may shift based on how our week goes. If we go to MK, we have a lunch reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern. And, i just snagged a dinner reservation at California Grill (later than I'd like, but we can keep trying to shift that)

Thursday: Departure Day. We have a long drive (10+ hours day 1, 6 more hours day 2) so will likely just have a nice relaxing breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe again and hit the road ;-)

So glad you are staying at the Grand Floridian - maybe someday. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

Your dining plans sound great. Never ate at Narcoossee's - my husband has a severe seafood allergy. Tiffins looks great. California Grill is expensive but amazing - make sure you are there around the time the fireworks go off - they have an outdoor balcony you can watch them from. Have fun. I am sure we will see each other and not even know it. We cannot wait.

So glad you are staying at the Grand Floridian - maybe someday. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

Your dining plans sound great. Never ate at Narcoossee's - my husband has a severe seafood allergy. Tiffins looks great. California Grill is expensive but amazing - make sure you are there around the time the fireworks go off - they have an outdoor balcony you can watch them from. Have fun. I am sure we will see each other and not even know it. We cannot wait.

We stayed at the Contemporary last year, and it was such a treat to see the fireworks from the balcony in our room - our dinner reservation is at 9 PM so we'll have to head over early and watch from the balcony while we wait for our table! (or hopefully move our reservation up!)

This is our first time at the Grand Floridian. We went to breakfast there last year on our last day and DH said he wanted to stay there next time. I am hoping that the Gingerbread house is still up when we get there. Last year, they didn't remove the Christmas decorations in MK, HS, or in the hotel until the 7th or so!!

December 7th-14th:
December 7th arrival: Homecoming 8pm
December 8th MK: Be Our Guest 2:10
Liberty Tree. 7:20
December 9th Uni: Tratoria al forno 8:00
December 10th Uni: Cape May 8:00
December 11th Epcot: Garden Grill 11:45
Holiday Kitchens
December 12th AK: Flame Tree bbq
Ohana 5:40
December 13th HS: Hollywood&V 12:40
December 14th MK: Crystal Palace 4:00

1/6: We arrive at 7:05 p.m. and are staying at the Wilderness Lodge - thinking of Downtown Disney but might just crash at the resort and eat there

1/7: Hollywood Studios Day - 50s Prime Time Cafe for lunch (we've been here many times and love it - my kids love comfort food and my DH loves razzing the servers and getting razzed back)

1/8: Magic Kingdom Day - Crystal Palace for lunch (we love eating here and enjoy the lunch options)

1/9: Epcot Day - Cape May Cafe for dinner (the seafood buffet is a favorite)

1/10: Epcot Day - O'Hana for breakfast (my DD loves Stitch) and the new Storybook Dining at Artist Point for dinner (Yeah! Something new!)

1/11: Animal Kingdom Day - Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House (we have done this before and enjoyed getting in the park before opening)

1/12: Magic Kingdom Day - Be Our Guest for breakfast before park opening (Another new one for us!)

12/10: arrive at 11am, Trail's End at 4:30pm (plan to check out the campground decorations via golf cart following!)
12/11: Boma at 7:15pm
12/12: open, probably Epcot FOTH booths in PM
12/13: 50's Prime Time Cafe at 5:15pm
12/14: Crystal Palace at 2:30pm (MVMCP that evening)
12/15: Rose and Crown Candlelight Processional Package at 4:30pm
12/16: Enzo's Hideaway (Sunday Supper service) at 5:45pm
12/17: California Grill at 7:50pm
12/18: Tusker House at 8:00am, flight leaves at 6:30pm :guilty:

Our trip is December 15-23, family of 4 with older kids (22 & 15). We are staying at AKL on our arrival day then transferring to BWV for the remainder of the trip.

15 - dinner at Boma
16 - Disney Springs day - QS breakfast at Mara, dinner at Homecomin’
17 - Epcot day - PPO breakfast at Garden Grill, dinner at Biergarten CP pkg
18 - Leisure day & MVMCP - later breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, QS dinner and party snacks at MK
19 - Hollywood Studios day - late QS breakfast at BW bakery or early QS lunch at HS, dinner at Sci-Fi
20 - Magic Kingdom day - PPO breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table, dinner at either Crystal Palace or Beaches and Cream - undecided right now
21 - Animal Kingdom day - breakfast at Boma, dinner at Yak & Yeti
22 - Universal Studios day - Qs breakfast at BW bakery
23 - leave :( - Qs breakfast at BW bakery

Slight change of plans for dinner on our MK day - I found an Ohana dinner for that evening! I’m so excited! :D

We will be there for 2 nights. Dec 28-30 before our non Disney Cruise, doing no parks, just taking in all of the Christmas decorations and Disney magic.
12/28 - Dinner at Boathouse (meeting up with my DILs at Disney Springs since they are snow birds and will be in the area)
12/29 - Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
- Lunch DD17, DD15, and I will be having tea at Garden View Tea Room which is a tradition for the 3 of us while DH finds somewhere else for lunch :love:
- Dinner at California Grill for DH's early birthday dinner
12/30 - Breakfast at the Wave (first time trying this restaurant, read so many great reviews, can't wait to try it ourselves).

Last minute trip booked 35 days out, still looking for PPO breakfasts for all our park days Dec 17-19th but otherwise:

Arrival day - dinner ADR @ Sanaa

MK
breakfast - looking for PPO ADR and will take anything
lunch - ADR @ Skippers Canteen
dinner - ADR @ The Wave...might come back to MK for fireworks or watch from the Contemporary

EPCOT
lunch - QS @ Sunshine Seasons or Katsura Grill or Cantina de San Angel or snack around the world
dinner - ADR @ Spice Road Table

AK
lunch - QS @ Satu'li Canteen
dinner - apps @ Nomad Lounge

Arrival-Whispering Canyon@5
MK-BOG Lunch@12 & Skipper Canteen@5
EP-Akershus@11 & Festival of Holidays
HS-Woody’s@11 & Hollywood & Vine@4
HS-Backlot@11 & 50’s Prime Time@4
AK-Satu’li@12 & Rainforest Cafe@5
MK-Gaston’s@11 & Plaza@4 then MVMCP
Departure-1900 Park Fare@11

Arrival-Sanaa Lunch, Narcoossee's Dinner
Day 1-My birthday! Yachtman for dinner.
Day 2-Jiko dinner
Day 3-Tiffins for lunch
Day 4-Mama Melrose lunch, Hollywood Brown Derby dinner
Day 5-Wife's birthday! Boma breakfast, Calfornia Grill for dinner

First Disney trip for us. Celebrating both our birthdays plus our anniversary. Also first trip alone since the kids are born. We are very excited.

Thank you all also for the Epcot suggestions :D Will make getting lunch easier.

We swore we would never be those people to visit WDW just for a resort stay but when super cheap flights pop up and you can snag a moderate for under $200/night it’s hard to pass up. WDW just makes it easy with their free transportation, sucked us right in! Anywho our January mini vacation from the cold without any parks means the food becomes the attraction:

Day 1, Arrival night: straight to Disney Springs for Morimoto Street Food for egg rolls, cold sesame noodles and ribs. And a lot of adults beverages along the way.

Day 2: brunch at Boma, drinks at Mizner’s and California Grill for dinner & fireworks in the evening.

Day 3: POR food court for lunch unless we feel like taking the boat back to DS for some Boathouse eats. Drinks at Geyser Point then Storybook dining in the evening.

Day 4: breakfast at the resort, ESPN Club (ugh not my call, but the probowl is on; I’m just going for the drinks) then Belle Vue lounge at Boardwalk and dinner TBD in that area.

Day 5: on a plane back home and back to keto :laughing:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter