Please Read -- Regarding DIS Guidelines and suspected violations

Obi-Wan Pinobi

<font color=red>Jedi moderator who likes to live o
The following applies not just to the Transportation Board but to any of the forums on the DIS --

If you see a post on the DIS that you suspect violates the posting guidelines found here, the only appropriate action is to contact the Moderator Team for that particular board. This can be done by clicking on the Report Bad Post icon
report.gif
found at the lower left below the poster's name and tags, and an e-mail will be sent to that board's moderators. You can also contact the Mods individually if you wish, either by e-mail or Private Message.

Please do NOT take matters into your own hands by confronting a suspected violator openly on the boards. This can be considered a personal attack (which is against board guidelines), especially if the suspect has not violated any guidelines.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation.

what does restarting a closed thread mean? I have a tread for points for transfer and closed it because I thought I found someone to make a transfer to, however that person never completed the transaction. Can I post my transfer again?:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!