Please read this right now!!!!!!

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
I'm so excited that I'm ready to jump up and down and scream!!!!!! Here's the email that I just got from Lynn......

<b>Hi Laura,

I was able to get the Whitings into concierge for tomorrow. I really wish that I could meet them. I think the rooms are connected, but if not, they're at least adjoining. The letter was very touching! I hope they enjoy their stay there. I also informed the concierge about them, to make their stay extra special. I hope everything goes well. I hope to see you soon!

Lynn </b>

Lynn is a very special young lady and I knew she'd do her best to help Stephanie. This is that Disney Magic that keeps me going back to WDW year after year!!!

I have goosebumps! that wonderful Laura!

Laura, that is wonderful, that is going to add extra <b>magic</b> to their trip. What a kind thing you did :)

That's it! Tissues please, anyone? please?

Laura, that is GREAT!!!!! Could you please thank Lynn again from the bottom of our collective hearts?

Wow--amazing!!!

Thanks so much for doing this and for being you. :D :D :D :D

That is absolutely wonderful Laura! That was very nice of her and of you. :) :)

Wow Laura, that is truly super. You are just as nice as I've always suspected. ;)

So nice to hear that... I'm sure it's going to help make their trip even more special. How wonderful! Nice work, Laura and Lynn! :sunny:

Laura, you are such a sweetheart. Thanks for being such a caring, loving, inspiring, wonderful person.

RATS! You are making me cry now!!!!!!! It's too early for this ;)

smoocheroonies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter