please remove

So, the final stretch! We had the last items for the wedding come in last week and I brought everything to my sister (master of ceremony). Tonight we have a meeting with our photographer and I've only got two more days of work left. Oh and last week I had a fitting of my wedding dress and it fitted perfectly! The count down has really started!

So close! It's always a relief when you put the dress on and it still fits!! :woohoo:

Today is the day, hoping all the family and friend time is enjoyed and cherished as your marriage begins today.

Happy wedding day! I hope it is all you have ever dreamed of! Have an amazing day!

We had an amazing day! We're now on our way to Hawaii and I'm sooo tired ;) It's really funny, because I didn't get tired at all during the day. I even couldn't sleep the night after, but at 2 in the afternoon yesterday it all came in one go. We went to bed early and... I woke up really early aaaargh! So still tired!

But our day was beautiful, the weather was so amazing we moved parts out side that were supposed to be inside. It was the hottest April 20 since they are keeping track. The only reason it wasn't the hottest April day since keeping track is because the day before was warmer.
It turned out out photographer (the injured one) is a Disney fan (what are the odds and what are the odds of it not coming up in the two appointments we had?), which was fun. They also did an amazing job! He did much more then was good for his injury, but we saw 2 photo's on the camera and those were so great! Can't wait so see them after editing! The second one really had a fairy tale feeling, or as he said, the Disney feeling (loved that!).
I don't want to post photo's until I get the ones from the photographer, because I just know they will be amazing.

Oh and funny story, probably because of the heat, two cars broke down (luckily not ours), first there was a friend on her way to the ceremony (apparently 2.5 hours early) and her car caught fire on the highway!! Her husband was able to stop it before it got out of hand with a bottle of water, but they missed the ceremony and on the way home Olaf's cousin had a leak in a cooling system of the car and they weren't home till 4 o'clock (at night yes)

So glad most everything went smoothly!!! Thankfully the weather was in your favor! I would defttake heat over rain! I'm jealous of your Hawaiian honeymoon! I hope it's relaxing and fun! :cutie:

Good to hear all went well, can't wait for the pictures :) You are so lucky to be in Hawaii right now, it's cold and drizzly again in NL!

(It turned out I e-know one of your guests who got stuck on the highway with the engine on fire!)

So glad everything went great and you had fantastic weather! Enjoy your honeymoon! I look forward to hearing all about it when you get home!

Your night pictures are so beautiful, and did the photographer have a drone for that aerial shot? That's such a great thing to have!

Congratulations! Your pictures so far are amazing. The venue was truly magical :tinker:

I'm glad you had a nice time in Hawaii. We also had our honeymoon there, but it was in 2008 and Aulani was still being built. I would love to go back to stay there. We only went to Oahu and Maui while we were there. Looking forward to reading more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter