Please review my plan

IbeAbitGOOFY

Dis Dad #736
This will be DW's and my second trip to WDW. The first was our honeymoon in 2006 and the second is forthcoming. Below are our current plans and would like to see if any of you see any potential problems with the plan. Because I'm using a variety of reward points, I cannot book everything under one package with WDW. Our trip dates are January 15 - January 22.

January 15
Arrive late in the afternoon / evening
Stay off-property
Eat off-property or maybe DTD
Visit DTD​

January 16 - 21
Check into POR ASAP (30% discount - already booked)
Use prepurchased 7 day park tickets procured from UT or other outlet
QUESTION 1 - Will I get a parking pass for the parks from the resort even though I will not be buying tickets from them?
Eat at a variety of on/off property restaurants. Based on the numbers we've run, adding DDP may not be worth it.
QUESTION 2 - If we do decide to go with the DDP when do the meal credits expire? We are checking into AKL on the day we check out of POR and don't want the unused credits to go "poof". I think they will probably be vaild until the end of the day, but I just want to be sure.
I know that I will have to buy park tickets from WDW if we go with the plan. No worries about that, I've called WDW and got all the details on how it needs to be done.

January 21
Check out of POR and check into AKL
Continue to visit park(s)

January 22
Check out of AKL and go home :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter