Please share my excitement!

Kept it for almost 6 months...that;s super impressive. Gotta take a picture of their faces if you can and post it!

It went great! Of course the 13 & 14 year olds claimed they "suspected" and continued to pepper us with all sorts of questions for the rest of the night. The 10 & 11 year old squealed after they realized we weren't pulling their legs. Jumped back into the pool and proceeded to "plan" for the next 2 hours. And I'm not sure the 7 year old grasped what was happening!

We had 9 cups - on each cup we wrote something
#1 - let's
#2 - go
#3 - on
#4 - vacation
#5 - together

then, once the kids put that sentence together, the adults had:
#6 - to Disneyworld
#7 - and Universal
#8 - in November
#9 - yay!

and we brought them smoothies for in their cups and told them to smile for a picture, but I really videoed :) It was fun.

But yes, there have been MANY times I've had to bite my tongue or claim I was helping someone with their vacation if they saw something open on my phone!

I'm really impressed that you could keep a plan secret that long. In my case it's impossible with 2 girls with such different tastes in food (one a die hard carnivore the other hates cheese) I have to get them involved early in looking at menus and approving restaurants they will both eat at.

What a great surprise!! I'm incredibly impressed you were able to keep it a secret for 6 months, there's no way I could have haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!