Please share SIX FLAGS trip experiences with me

riu girl

DIS Veteran
The thread about where else do you vacation besides WDW has got me thinking about other vacation possibilities.

We are considering visiting six flags Darien Lake next spring and would love to hear about how others have made out at Six flags in the US. We would take the kids out of school in order to hopefully miss large crowds.

Do they offer something similar to either a GAC (alt entrance) or a fast pass system?

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I know the Six Flags by me offers a Disability Pass. You have to go to Guest Services to obtain it. Each Six Flags amusement park may do things a little differently to obtain a pass. I had to bring in a doctor's script for verification to obtain a Disability Pass for my children. You should probably call the Six Flags you will be going to and talk to someone from Guest Services to ask what they need, as of verification to obtain the Disability Pass. To obtain the Disability Pass is much different than at Disney. At WDW, they don't need any medical verification, but Six Flags does, at least the one by me.
Also, on the main Six Flags website here in the USA and my local Six Flags Great America website, they don't even mention about the disabilty pass at all! Earlier this summer, I had searched and searched thru hte Six Flags websites and didn't see one mention for a Disability Pass, which I thought was strange.
I ended up calling my local Six Flags about the pass and they do provide it with the doctor script verification.
The Disability Pass is treated the same way like a GAC card, going thru the exits of each ride,to ride the ride. Tho, for the shows at Six Flags, I don't think they honor the pass, just for the rides only.
Hope this helps.

Forgot to mention, there is a fast pass type thing at Six Flags, but I think they charge extra for it in the park, which is so ridiculous to charge extra :sad2:

I went to Six Flags Over Georgia with a scooter and 5 teenage children. The kids went off on their own early in the day. I went by guest services and asked about where do I enter rides with the scooter. They gave me a blue wristband and told me to enter the exit or the "Lo-Q" line which is their FP line. My teenagers met up with me later and tried to enter a line with me, but couldn't enter because they didn't go to Guest Services with me and get the wristband.

So if you want your family to join you in the accessible entrance, your entire party has to go to Guest Services together and all get wristbands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter