please tell me the BWV rooms aren't as noisy as Beach Club!

juju

DIS Veteran
I read a post here discussing the noise from the next room in an adjacent room (due to the lock off door?). We are new members and have yet to stay at BWV. We stayed at Beach Club last year and true to the posts in the resort board, we could hear what seemed to be a normal toned conversation in the next room, it was unbelievable considering the price. We had never had this experience in any of the other WDW hotels before including the All Stars. If you know what I am talking about, please tell me that this isn't the case at BWV.

If you are in a studio that is part of a lock off, that will be the case. Wether you are at OKW, BWV or VWL, if you are in the studio of a lock off, those lock off doors do not touch the floor, they do not insulate for sound well at all.

I never have that problem, I never hear my neighbors, I never stay in a studio...well ok, once I did.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx, pretty sick, huh?

I have found it also depends on the courtesy and concern of the occupants of the adjacent room. We usually stay in a 1BR and rarely hear nothing from the adjoining studio, but once in awhile our neighbors will be more vocal and we may be a part of some of their converstaion. It has never spoiled a vacation, however. Enjoy!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

BWV has a lot of "dedicated" studios and 1BR's which do not have the lock-off feature. You can request one of those at time of making ressie and thus avoid any issue of hearing things between the two internal doors that join the "lock-off" units..

I stayed in a studio which which had a lock off door to the next one. The only noise I heard was the water running. Someone else told me they could hear people up and down the hallway all day and night. I was on the 4th floor facing the luna pool, and they were on the 5th floor across from me with a boardwalk view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!