Please VOTE: Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace OR at Plaza Garden???

Which Fireworks Dessert party location do you recommend?

• Being seated at the Tomorrowland Terrace

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Standing in the Plaza Garden

Votes: 53 81.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
At Tomorrowland Terrace the price is $79. per person
At Plaza Garden the price is $59. per person.

Cost is not a factor for us. just listing it here for informational purposes. :teacher:

We're a party of 3 adults. It's my husband and I, and we're taking our 18 year old great-niece for her first ever visit to WDW!! :tink:::MickeyMo::MinnieMo princess: She is so excited for this trip because she LOVES Disney and all of the songs to all of the movies, etc! :earsgirl:

From what I've read, the dessert party portion is the same for both events; one you get seated at Tomorrowland Terrace, and the other you go out to the Plaza Garden.

Due to health issues, I'll either be using a walker, or I'll be in a scooter. My husband and niece will be on foot.

Taking this info into consideration, which would you recommend for US specifically? How are the views of the castle and fireworks from each location?

Plaza Garden Viewing gets my STRONG vote, even with your mobility concerns. I posted a long review from May here which answers many of your questions: Review: Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

You can stay in a scooter in the Plaza Garden area, FYI. I'm not sure if you can stay in one in the dessert area but I think maybe you can (I don't know this for sure).

I just did the Plaza Garden viewing party again a few weeks ago, so yeah, I'm a fan. The only change from my review is they were using more of the Tomorrowland Terrace area for seating so the tables aren't quite as crowded together as in my photos.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
With "Happily Ever After" you need to be in FRONT of and CLOSE to the Castle to see the projections properly and the lower Castle "action".

Watching from the Plaza is NIGHT AND DAY better than watching from the Terrace.

I watched the first night of HEA from the Terrace and didn't understand all the rave reviews.

On my next trip,I watched from the Plaza and UNDERSTOOD the rave reviews!

DO THE PLAZA PARTY!

I've done the old Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party and loved it, but the view is askew! That bugs me a bit, photos from the Plaza show a much more direct view in my opinion, and it's less about your exact arrival time because the viewing area is separate from the seating. Plus it's cheaper! For our next trip we've booked Plaza view.

Here is it a photo of wishes from Tomorrowland Terrace, it's not a bad view, but you can see the fireworks offset behind the castle!
EqXuEy3.jpg

Matt

Having watched Wishes from the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party a few years ago and HEA from the walkway on the "wrong side" of the trees near the Plaza Garden viewing area in May, we booked the Plaza Garden dessert party next month specifically to watch HEA from there instead of the Tomorrowland Terrace. Thus my vote for Plaza Garden viewing!

Garden view!

We did it this past Thursday and it was a highlight of the trip. You get to see the projections head-on, and at least for us, the area wasn't crowded in the least. Loved it!

Cost is not a factor for us. just listing it here for informational purposes. :teacher:

We're a party of 3 adults. It's my husband and I, and we're taking our 18 year old great-niece for her first ever visit to WDW!! :tink:::MickeyMo::MinnieMo princess: She is so excited for this trip because she LOVES Disney and all of the songs to all of the movies, etc! :earsgirl:

From what I've read, the dessert party portion is the same for both events; one you get seated at Tomorrowland Terrace, and the other you go out to the Plaza Garden.

Due to health issues, I'll either be using a walker, or I'll be in a scooter. My husband and niece will be on foot.

Taking this info into consideration, which would you recommend for US specifically? How are the views of the castle and fireworks from each location?
Done both garden view is the way to go

I just booked Garden View too! I'll be there on my tod, hope some nice people in my party to make pals with :D

Plaza Garden is a superior view to Terrace.

But given your limitations with a walker and/or scooter, I can understand a preference to the Terrace.

A more detailed view:
http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-happily-ever-after-dessert-party-review-at-magic-kingdom/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!