• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plz help me find my unit at AKV!

newmommy

Mouseketeer
Just found out today... unit 45, I know it doesn't really matter, but I am sooooo excited about this purchase and want to know everything there is to know. So, does anybody know exactly where unit 45 is, and what kind of unit it is or tell me how to find one of those room diagram maps? :goodvibes

Just found out today... unit 45, I know it doesn't really matter, but I am sooooo excited about this purchase and want to know everything there is to know. So, does anybody know exactly where unit 45 is, and what kind of unit it is or tell me how to find one of those room diagram maps? :goodvibes
The official document containing your unit number has not appeared on the Orange County web site yet. I just checked after seeing your other post with your unit number. It should be up on their website within a week or so. It takes some time for the county to scan the document in and add it to their database. I'll add it to the drawing with all the other units at AKV as soon as that document becomes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter