PM to poster

Yen Pham

Citrine
Hi,
I’m just join disboards today. I couldn’t PM to poster. Wonder do I have to wait 24hrs?
Thanks,
Yen

Hi,
I’m just join disboards today. I couldn’t PM to poster. Wonder do I have to wait 24hrs?
Thanks,
Yen
The answer is - you have to have been a member for 24 hours AND have at least 10 posts under your belt before the option opens for you.

Thank you PrincessShmoo. Also, how to change to nickname instead of first last name in profile.

Thank you PrincessShmoo. Also, how to change to nickname instead of first last name in profile.
Do you mean your username? The name you see on the left of your posts? You have to contact the moderators to change it.

Or, alternatively, you can create a new account with the new username, and only use that one. If you go this route, you must change the email on the old account (just use a fake one) before you create the new one, as you can't have two accounts on one email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter