PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to say hi! I have to go clean out (throw away) all the crap they can't move (food, lotions, cleaning supplies...) :rolleyes:

I need a starbucks!

bananiem said:
You wouldn't believe how long it took for me to figure out what you typed. I am slow today. :rolleyes:
Anywho....Here's my question....T&B, did you ever clean out your PM's?
:rotfl: After this thread was started by luv, I did some serious cleaning out of my inbox. Then one day I realized that it was almost full and had to quickly clean it out before it was overflowing. It now has 97 messages, so I need to do another cleaning out. My problem is that I'm not good at deleting sent messages, which take up a lot of room.

Briarmom said:
Just popping in to say hi! I have to go clean out (throw away) all the crap they can't move (food, lotions, cleaning supplies...) :rolleyes:
UGH, I really hate that part of moving!

:badpc: Stupid thing telling me server to busy.

I looked at what T&B wrote and didn't even realize that anything was wrong. My sinuses are killing me today and I am in a fog. :crazy:

bigmerle1966 said:
I looked at what T&B wrote and didn't even realize that anything was wrong. :crazy:

I thought she was really, really ticked off at the Tag Fairy. (And I don't even want to think about where that doppler's been. :sad2: )

Go Taylor!! :woohoo:

Tigger&Belle said:
Oops, I guess I made a typo when typing "tag". :rotfl2: Nothing personal, Tag Fairy!

I tried to answer you but the "darn" server was too busy!

Sure, typo, that's what they all say!!

tevagirl said:
I thought she was really, really ticked off at the Tag Fairy. (And I don't even want to think about where that doppler's been. :sad2: )

Go Taylor!! :woohoo:

:rotfl2: This made me laugh!

And NO on Taylor (but I know he's going to win, I just don't like it). How upset were you when Chris didn't make it?

imdorry, If the tag fairy doesn't return your doppler, you're going to be using some starred out words in your description of him/her.

Tigger&Belle said:
:rotfl2: This made me laugh!

And NO on Taylor (but I know he's going to win, I just don't like it). How upset were you when Chris didn't make it?

imdorry, If the tag fairy doesn't return your doppler, you're going to be using some starred out words in your description of him/her.

How upset was I when Chris was voted off? I had to go to counseling!!

tevagirl said:
How upset was I when Chris was voted off? I had to go to counseling!!

LOL My daughter kept IMing me after he was voted off--she was so upset! She IMed me several times that night. She took it personally.

Tigger&Belle said:
LOL My daughter kept IMing me after he was voted off--she was so upset! She IMed me several times that night. She took it personally.

She should have IM'd me. I took it personally too. I personally wanted to slap the crap out somebody. Anybody.

tevagirl said:
She should have IM'd me. I took it personally too. I personally wanted to slap the crap out somebody. Anybody.

Just so you know, when he got the news about being voted off, you were the first person I thought of! :teeth:

Tigger&Belle said:
Just so you know, when he got the news about being voted off, you were the first person I thought of! :teeth:

Ah, thank you. Now, if I could only get Chris to think of me! :cloud9:

tevagirl said:
Ah, thank you. Now, if I could only get Chris to think of me! :cloud9:

:love: Yes, I wouldn't mind him thinking of me. My DD thinks the same thing... :rotfl:

It was totally painful watching Prince on Idol. I thought I was going to throw up!

Tigger&Belle said:
:love: Yes, I wouldn't mind him thinking of me. My DD thinks the same thing... :rotfl:

It was totally painful watching Prince on Idol. I thought I was going to throw up!

Me too! Uh oh....it's time. Come on Taylor.

3.gif

Yippee!

Glad you're happy... :rolleyes: ;)

I was so not excited for the prospect of either of them becoming Idol. I was rooting for Katherine, but more because I don't like Taylor, not because I think she's great. If Taylor would maybe learn to dance I could handle him. If I want to see something having a seizure I wouldn't give my dog her medication and could just watch her. :rotfl:

I thought Prince was great!
I didn't watch any of the rest of it though. Besides Taylor winning.

What is everyone up to today? I think I may go shopping for an hour or so and we have an inspection today that I want to be here for. Then after I pick up ds I will probably take him, dd and me for an immunization or two. Then we will hang out at the stinky military hotel until it is time to pick up dh, who is driving to Los Angeles today to drop off his car so we can have it shipped to us if we move to Europe after this.

I need a nap.

Briar, I'm exhausted just reading your post! And we need an easy way to shorten your screen name. I almost typed BM, but thought that jut didn't cut it! :teeth:

I need to go to the grocery store and clean my kitchen. Maybe I'll go to the nursery instead and buy plants for my little garden. Sounds like more fun than cleaning the kitchen.

Tigger&Belle said:
Briar, I'm exhausted just reading your post! And we need an easy way to shorten your screen name. I almost typed BM, but thought that jut didn't cut it! :teeth:

I have heard that more than once. :rotfl: I didn't realize it when I made it my name tho...
OK, I am going back to the stinky hotel thing.
I will see you all later.

(I think I'll stop at Starbucks on the way...)

Wanna see something hot?

here it comes

get ready

sit down

idol.jpg

Briarmom said:
I thought Prince was great!
I didn't watch any of the rest of it though. Besides Taylor winning.

What is everyone up to today? I think I may go shopping for an hour or so and we have an inspection today that I want to be here for. Then after I pick up ds I will probably take him, dd and me for an immunization or two. Then we will hang out at the stinky military hotel until it is time to pick up dh, who is driving to Los Angeles today to drop off his car so we can have it shipped to us if we move to Europe after this.

I need a nap.

EUROPE??!!??!!??! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter