PO Riverside - Magnolia Terrace Question

goofygal531

Always planning...
When making my ressie, I asked for Magnolia Terrace, King bed, 2nd floor.

I just read somewhere that some buildings are 3 stories. How many floors does Magnolia Terrace have?

How THICK are the walls and cellings? My DH hates staying in a room where you can hear the people above you and they sound like a bunch of gorillas jumping around all day and night.

Also, I read that the corner rooms have double windows, are any of these corner rooms king bed only?

Thanks for all your help!

The Magnolia Bend section does have three stories. If you are not going on a busy holiday you might want to ask for a bldg with lower occupancy. But I have never had a problem with the guest next door. Parterre Place might be a good bldg and it seems it is the least occupied when we have stayed there. The corner rooms do have two windows. As for king bedding it is very limited at POR, most of the rooms are doubles. You seem to have a lot of request and this may decrease your chances of getting the room you are hoping for. So you might want to decide what request is the most important and then go from there. Fax your request a few days before your arrival to the FD as well as have it noted on your resv.

Are you paying extra for the king? I booked POR with a code in May, and was charged $15 extra per night for the king bed. Although it didn't mention anything about room/bed type on the mailed confirmation, when I called to verify, the CRO said I was definitely getting a king bed.

Anyone run into problems with paying for a king and then not getting one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter