Pod Squad Sighting

:laughing: We have more pictures of Bob than of me from our last trip. Bob is fun to photograph. I like him posing with the Streetmosphere and Frozone.

Ooooooo...I can't wait! I'll be there in ten days and will definitely be on the lookout. :earseek:

(I'm going to be careful around John though as his Podcast pin is probably really a straight pin and I think he's the type that might poke if I get too close. :teeth: )

To go fishing for Bob---try a dole whip or Mc Donald french fries as a lure/bait. ;)

:mickeybar Bob---forgive me for that joke.

When I was down at WDW (before the pod meet) I tried SO Hard to spot someone. We were staying at BCV and went walking around the boardwalk the night before the podcast....so I was keeping an eye out in case they went to the Swan before to check it out.

There was two tall men walking around the boardwalk that night and we saw them a couple of times. They must of thought I was some crazy person because I kept trying to hear them talk...

First time I pushed the stroller close next to them to hear...nothing...second time was in a store....nothing.....third time they were walking towards us and nothing! I swear they must of been mute because I never heard them say a word. I must of looked like some sicko stalking them! :rolleyes1

So just look and stare! :thumbsup2

BTW it was not them!

Do they sign autograph books? :)

Pete, instead of ads on the DIS you can have "Podcast Breakfasts" and increase the price during the peak times and holidays.

"Lunch with a Pod Squadder" You'll learn about all the behind the scene work, and hear about your favourite Pod Squadder's antics.

That would be cool though, they could sit down and recommend stuff for the time your there. Dang, maybe DU could use that as a promo for booking with them.

Do they sign autograph books? :)

Pete, instead of ads on the DIS you can have "Podcast Breakfasts" and increase the price during the peak times and holidays.

Great idea...sign me up. I'll pick Julie...and I'll bring my kinkade collection.

:lmao: I would happily pay good money for a meal with the podcast crew! At least I would feel like I got my moneys worth.

Keep your eyes and ears open as all the Podcast crew has started carrying Podcast pins with us. Find us and one is yours.

Shy Kevin

Ok, I know what you guys look like from USO FAM - I'll find you for my pin in March. :3dglasses

I was sad not to find anyone on my recent trip - I had goodies to share & everything! :sad1:
Since my next schedule trip isn't until the cruise - at least I know I have better odds...I will just hunt down Quiet Demure Mindy!

well let's gather what we know about When to look, as we already know where to look.

Kevin and John: When they go for a dinning review, it is around late lunch or early dinner.

Julie is a morning person... and I bet she wakes up in that perky mood every day. And Corey gets pics that usually do not have a lot of people in the back ground, the only time for that would be morningish, or right after a hurricane.

Bawb usually is handing out fliers for his presidentail campaign while signing autographs and posing for pictures.

As I understand it, they record the show on Sundays.

so we have narrowed it down to all day, every day but Sunday, usually.

I was sad not to find anyone on my recent trip - I had goodies to share & everything! :sad1:
Since my next schedule trip isn't until the cruise - at least I know I have better odds...I will just hunt down Quiet Demure Mindy!

Ya didnt tell us you had goodies....jeez.

We are much more easily spoted when there are snacks involved.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter