PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

Our flight is at 8:50am Tomorrow. Should be at the Swan around 12:30... Stopping for adult beverages for the cruise on our way from the airport.
We'll be going to the Osborne Lights and then to Epcot for EMH tomorrow evening.

At the airport. Hope and I are switching off food trips. Fantasyland, Epcot and DHS today.

Val & I check out of OKW today because we're spending tonight at the port. Not sure if we are even going to hit a park today. If so, I'm guessing it will be Epcot.

Did the Osborne Lights last night. Spectacular.

On the Sassagoula River Cruise...aahhh, let the relaxing begin! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We went to the Magic Kingdom today where the sun came out and it must have been about 80 degrees! Tonight it's the Brown Derby and the Osbourne Lights - then tomorrow - the long-awaited PODCAST CRUISE 4.0!!!

Spending the night at the port. Peeked in the window of the Welcome Center and saw some pretty impressive baskets. Chatted with Shirley a while - she has some really nice stuff there.

Just had some nibbles alongside the ship canal and saw one of the Royal Caribbean ships leave. Now time to relax a bit. See everybody in the terminal or on board!!!

Just had dinner at Cuban Cafe at Cocoa. Service was slow. But everything was fresh-cooked, delicious, and HUGE servings.

Can hardly believe tomorrow's the day. Stopping by Welcome Center on way to cruise. Boarding time is noon. Didn't want to lug stuff around, since rooms aren't usually ready til after 1:00.

We did Candlelight Processional tonight with a few friends. Ate in Japan, then saw Blair Underwood. I have to say he was one of the best narrators we have seen!! (And I had no idea who he was!!)

We are back at the Dolphin now. Illuminations starts in just 5 minutes and we will be able to watch from our balcony!!! It's been a long day of travel and parks.... We are so ready for the cruise tomorrow!!

Just had breakfast at the hotel. Packing up the last few things. Shuttle is scheduled for 11:15. See everybody on board!! :sail:

In car on way from Tampa to the port :) Should be there just in time to board right away ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Have so much fun everyone! I wish we could join you. We're anxiously awaiting Pete's announcements. Have fun!

We are at Grand Cayman now and the cruise is sooo much fun, it's hard to describe how much really.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter