Podcast discussion ideas....

Stinasmom

DIS Veteran
Hi!
Couldn't find the "what do you want to hear on the Podcast" thread, so I'll just post up here....

First, What happened to Disney Mobile????? :confused3

Being the loyal Disney fan, we are Charter members of Disney Visa, VIP members of Disney Movie club, Castaway Cay club, etc. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
So, when we were looking for new Cellular service we were lured in by all the Family monitoring and family locator services of Disney Mobile. We signed up right away (July of 2006). And now they are ceasing services as of December 2007??:sad2:

Besides a lack of interest (why?), any ideas as to what happened here? Does anyone know of a plan with similar "family" services?

and my second topic I would love to hear discussed is the contest announced on GMA to stay a night (just the family) on Castaway Cay! I also heard that an night on CC is also a possible Year of a Million Dreams prize.
At first this sounds AWESOME! To have the island to yourselves!!! But are there downsides? Didn't Julie say something about the bugs being really bad at night?:scared:

Well, hope there are others (including the podcast team?) That know more on these topics or want to discuss!

Marcy

DH submitted the suggestion to hear from parents of small children...like us :) We have done disney with and without kids and its a completely different experience.

We love the podcast. Its so much fun! Every week, makes me want to move to Orlando and be closer to the Magic!

First, What happened to Disney Mobile????? :confused3

So, when we were looking for new Cellular service we were lured in by all the Family monitoring and family locator services of Disney Mobile. We signed up right away (July of 2006). And now they are ceasing services as of December 2007??:sad2:

Besides a lack of interest (why?), any ideas as to what happened here? Does anyone know of a plan with similar "family" services?

Sprint Family Locator plan is able to track some Sprint models by using either a "parent" model of compatible cell phone or your computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter