Podcast topic idea - defining the magic!

Zeph79

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have always been disney fans. We are in our 40s and still get excited to stand in line to see princesses. Our home is much like the homes of the people on the podcast....filled with disney stuff.

Some family and friends think it's crazy and kinda creepy that I stand in line to meet some girl half age dressed up in a costume. I've been asked before what is it about Disney that makes me revolve a lot of my life around it.

That is a hard question to answer. How do you describe the magic? How do you describe the way you feel when you see the castle at the end of main street. How do you describe the way you feel when meeting Mickey? Why do you have tears in your eyes when you watch the fireworks shows?

Everytime I try to put it into words, I start getting emotional just because disney has meant so much to me even as a child. I don't know how to describe that disney magic to someone.

Would be a interesting topic for a podcast or an "off the rails" podcast. To see how others describe it and to see the emotions they experience when trying to dig deep and really explain their love of disney as a whole.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter