Podium Check-In at CRT - How much earlier than ADR time can I checkin?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
We are at WDW next week. I have a 7:30 PM Dinner ADR at CRT that I booked at 180+ day. I've tried to move it to an earlier time since I booked it, have set up a TP reservation finder, etc.. No luck.

How much earlier can I show up for this ADR and be seated within a reasonable time? 7:00?

It seems whenever we show up anywhere it’s typically 20 minutes before our ADR, yet we don’t get seated till atleast the ADR time, more often than not, later than ADR time. If you have the inclination, try the 30 minutes early and feel them out??
Good luck!!

When we tried to check-in fifteen minutes before our lunch reservation, we were told to come back at the exact time of our reservation, and then we could check in. They were true to that...to the minute. Not sure that this applies in all cases, but wanted to share our experience.

Thanks for the replies - I think I'll scrap my idea of checking things out a bit earlier. Last thing I want is to be waiting around the checkin area as it sounds like it's already pretty busy.

I was hoping we'd be out in time for HEA (9:00 PM), but we'll just go with the flow. We are there another evening if we want to catch the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter