POFQ to Magic Kingdom...Bus or Car?

md1982

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Staying at French Quarter next week and we will be driving to all the parks. First trip with my dad in a scooter. Was wondering which would be the best option for MK though. The bus which takes you closer to the park, or drive our car with handicapped parking/monorail/boat? Thanks!

We always used the bus for MK when we stayed onsite.

However, this past June, we stayed at Windsor Palms and our friends were at POR. We were planning to meet up before park opening, and they called when they got to the bus stop, about the time we were getting in our car. We drove to the TTC, parked, took the monorail over, went through security and inside the park. DH texted to see where they were, and they were still waiting for the bus. They got there about 30 minutes later.

I would absolutely take the bus. You can avoid the boat or the monorail, be dropped off much closer to the park and probably save a lot of time.

Hi all! Staying at French Quarter next week and we will be driving to all the parks. First trip with my dad in a scooter. Was wondering which would be the best option for MK though. The bus which takes you closer to the park, or drive our car with handicapped parking/monorail/boat? Thanks!
one thing to think about there are no trams from the handicapped parking area and it is a slight uphill walk somewhat near the road if small kids in your group. at end of days when kids are tried it can seem like forever back to the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter