Pog juice

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
Where else on property can you get the pog juice like at Ohana character breakfast? Also that pineapple breakfast bread also at Ohana, I don’t know if the little bakery stand by the door to the monorail at the Poly has it for sale.

The Kona Cafe also has POG juice, but I don't think Kona Island (the coffee stand) has POG or the breakfast bread. I've also enjoyed POG at Tusker House (DAK) and they now have a POG mimosa at the Plaza breakfast (MK)! I think there are a few other random places you'll find it, but those come to the top of my head.

I tried it at Tusker House for the first time, and I think I might like it only a tiny bit less than a Pineapple Float.
The Star Wars Dessert Part had POG juice, but I wanna say it was called "galactic juice."
The HEA dessert party had it as well. LOVE that stuff. You might find it in DHS somewhere with a Star Warsy name.

LOVE that stuff.

It is available with alcohol at the Bar in Africa in Animal Kingdom :)

Seriously seeking this out. :scratchin

They also serve it on Hawaiian Airlines on flights between the islands - if you ever find yourself in Hawaii. That's were drinking it always takes me back to, sigh.

I have also had it at Tusker House - AK... and 'Ohana.

I’ve never found it pre-mixed in a grocery store, but we just get the ingredients and make our own.

Yeah, it's not common around where I live, but it can be made pretty easily. My sister lives in Hawaii and it is everywhere there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter