Pog juice

The Star Wars Dessert Part had POG juice, but I wanna say it was called "galactic juice."
The HEA dessert party had it as well. LOVE that stuff. You might find it in DHS somewhere with a Star Warsy name.

Good point - all of the dessert parties we have done have had it as well.

What is POG juice??

Passion fruit Orange Guava juice

Passion fruit Orange Guava juice[/QUOTE]

Sounds delicious!! Wonder if it is similar to the Pass-a-Guava juice they used to (maybe still do) serve on inter-island flights in Hawaii?

I tried it at Tusker House for the first time, and I think I might like it only a tiny bit less than a Pineapple Float.
The Star Wars Dessert Part had POG juice, but I wanna say it was called "galactic juice."
The HEA dessert party had it as well. LOVE that stuff. You might find it in DHS somewhere with a Star Warsy name.

LOVE that stuff.

Was going to post the same - definitely had it at the dessert parties!

POG with vodka! So bummed that they didn't have POG at Crystal Palace for breakfast. Although, it seems the POG I have had in Hawaii is a little different than what they serve at Disney.

I tried it at Tusker House for the first time, and I think I might like it only a tiny bit less than a Pineapple Float.

LOVE that stuff.

It was called, "Jettison Juice" at the SW dessert party.

There's a frozen version (Jungle Juice slushee) at The Mara in AKL. I have been told that this version also may be available occasionally at the Harambe Fruit Market across from the Safari in AK, but I've never had any luck finding it there.

I’ve never found it pre-mixed in a grocery store, but we just get the ingredients and make our own.
We have done this too. We tried to find the Orchards Best, but no one around me carries it, so we bought the ingredients and made it ourselves. If you can’t find the guava juice in your regular juice aisle, try the international food aisle. We found it in with the Mexican beverages.

We LOVE POG juice. Got it every morning the Poly Lounge and every time we stepped foot inside Cabana’s on the cruise. It’s very addictive. I’ll have to remember to ask for it when we go to ‘Ohana’s for dinner in August!

Table Service:
Tusker House, Boma

Quick Service:
Mara (frozen and regular) and some AKL kiosks.

POG with vodka! So bummed that they didn't have POG at Crystal Palace for breakfast. Although, it seems the POG I have had in Hawaii is a little different than what they serve at Disney.
The POG in Hawaii is just corn syrup and water with some artificial flavor and a splash of juice. I used to buy it occasionally because it was cheap.Way cheaper than actual juice. Now I can't stand the stuff.

The POG in Hawaii is just corn syrup and water with some artificial flavor and a splash of juice. I used to buy it occasionally because it was cheap.Way cheaper than actual juice. Now I can't stand the stuff.

I think it depends upon where you get it. We had some that was just sugar and some that was fresh squeezed. Although, really, it's all just sugar.

I think it depends upon where you get it. We had some that was just sugar and some that was fresh squeezed. Although, really, it's all just sugar.
There's only one true POG. It's made by meadow gold. You can get fresh squeezed juices but to anyone I know in the islands it would never be considered POG.

Most of the breakfast buffets seem to have some variation of it. I usually end up in Ohana for dinner so get it then. Now I have to make the trek to Mara for the frozen version!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter