Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 194 points to rent and Saratoga is the home resort. Price $17 pp

So that I can answer you quickly Please send a PM with the following:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests.

I am an experienced renter with a positive rental history on this board.
Points can be booked at Saratoga 11 months out and all other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis.

I accept PayPal and 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number. I will forward you the confirmation number as soon as it is booked.

I'm hear to help.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for 5/16/24 - 5/19/24 at SSR.

2 studios - 4 adults, 1 child (12)

Thank you!

I'd be happy to help. There is availability. Are you looking for standard or preferred view? Let me know which one you'd like and forward me all the contact information for people staying.

Hello, I am looking for 5/16/24 - 5/19/24 at SSR.

2 studios - 4 adults, 1 child (12)

Thank you!

I'd be happy to help. There is availability. Are you looking for standard or preferred view? Let me know which one you'd like and forward me all the contact information for people staying.
Thank you for the reply. We would like preferred if available. I'm not sure I'm able to send a PM directly to you as of yet, I just signed up. Are you able to start the PM with me so I can provide details for the people staying?

Looking for a DLH Studio for anytime from Feb to April Sunday to Wednesday. Thank you in advance for the time and effort you put in to all of your request.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
-Number of guests.

Points can be booked at Saratoga 11 months out and all other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis.

I accept PayPal and 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number. I will forward you the confirmation number as soon as it is booked.

I'm hear to help.
Thanks
Hi...
I am looking for a Boardwalk or Beach Club studio for only one night on 4/8 or 9th for one night...
2 adults 1 child
Thank you
Abby

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
-Number of guests.

I'm hear to help.
Thanks
Sent DM as well.
2 night stay Boardwalk Standard studio 2 adults…
Any 2 nights week of April 1-5.

3 adults, 1 child (11 yo) - traveling 02/16 - 02/18 - prefer SSR but will do OKW. Need one bedroom or larger. Would be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter