Point Increase

bpmorley

Can wear the Mickey Ears with the best of them
I just read the letter that came with the last member update last week. It stated that this is the first time that points have not increase(from 2006 to 2007). I remember being told that points would never go up for DVC usage. Anyone ever hear this before?

The points don't go up for DVC usage. What they were talking about is the points to use at non DVC deluxe hotels such as the Poly. The points to stay at the Poly and so on are the same amount in 2007 as they are for this year currently, those haven't gone up.

That's what I was hoping for. My guide was gonna get an earful if the points for the DVC resorts went up. Thanks Cobbler

The total amount of points won't go up for DVC resorts but they can be changed to reflect a higher or lower amount required for different nights of the week...as long as it still equals the same amount per week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter