Point Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 28 points in this use year for a transfer to my account. Need a bigger room than what I originally booked and am tapped out of points.

I need 28 points in this use year for a transfer to my account. Need a bigger room than what I originally booked and am tapped out of points.

Hello,

We are regrettably not able to engage in point transfers, however we may still be able to help you. Please feel free to send us a message or give a call at 800-610-5791

Hello. My use year begins in Oct, 300 points at the BWV. I just banked
166 points. Not planning on using them next year. How many points can I sell you and how much? I'm ready soon. Thanks for your reply

Hello. My use year begins in Oct, 300 points at the BWV. I just banked
166 points. Not planning on using them next year. How many points can I sell you and how much? I'm ready soon. Thanks for your reply

Hello Dave,

We have a 95 point minimum for renting points and we'd be happy to work with you to rent your BWV points.

For Boardwalk reservations that are secured between the 7-11 month booking window, your points would be rented out at the premium price of $13.00 per point. To start the process please submit an associate application; http://www.dvcrequest.com/member-signup.asp

If you have any additional questions please give us a call at 800-610-5791.

We look forward to working with you.

~Kelly
#dvcrentals

I have 500 2016 BCV points , Use year Aug.

Thanks so much for the posting! :) If you are looking to list your vacation points within our company you would want to refer to this page: http://www.dvcrequest.com/dvc-members.asp Once you have reviewed all terms you can proceed to sign up here: http://www.dvcrequest.com/member-signup.asp

When we receive your associate form, we then send you back an agreement to review if all is approved. Let us know if you have any questions in the process!

~Kristen
#dvcrentals

Looking for Aulani Trade so I can go ahead and book June 2016 anniversary trip. I have VWL. Would need 156 points. How would I go about this?

Looking for Aulani Trade so I can go ahead and book June 2016 anniversary trip. I have VWL. Would need 156 points. How would I go about this?

Hello There,

Here at David's we do not work with a point transfer/purchase system. We have DVC members sign up to rent their vacation points to guests looking to stay at Disney in a deluxe villa. We work as the intermediary to match the members points to a guest request and that is how we secure reservations. If you were looking to book at Aulani, we would require you to fill out a request form (like a guest would) on our website here: http://www.dvcrequest.com/reservation-form.asp Once the form is received, we then seek an Aulani member to book the reservation for you using his/her vacation points. I hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions at any time :)

~ Kristen
#dvcrentals

Hello,
Is there any demand for last minute reservations (before Dec 2015) at full price ($11.30)? I have some points that are available but was wondering if they're rentable through your service.
Thanks.

Hello,
Is there any demand for last minute reservations (before Dec 2015) at full price ($11.30)? I have some points that are available but was wondering if they're rentable through your service.
Thanks.

Hello,

There is still quite a demand for guests that are looking to travel before the end of the 2015 and we'd be happy to try to rent out your points for you.

To start the process please submit an associate application which can be found here;http://www.dvcrequest.com/member-signup.asp

If you have any additional questions please send us an message to team@dvcrequest.com or give us a call at 800-610-5791.

Thanks.

~Kelly
#dvcrentals

Hello - can you provide me more information regarding how the transfer works? I am a DVC member with 150 points @ Wilderness Lodge as our home resort. These have a Sept 2015 use year, so are current.
I have sold/booked for many others via this same forum but am considering just a one-time transfer to save myself the time/work.

Thank you!

Hello - can you provide me more information regarding how the transfer works? I am a DVC member with 150 points @ Wilderness Lodge as our home resort. These have a Sept 2015 use year, so are current.
I have sold/booked for many others via this same forum but am considering just a one-time transfer to save myself the time/work.

Thank you!
Thank you so much for your inquiry! Currently, we are not working with point transfers, although we would be happy to assist you with your point rental if you are interested! Please let us know if we can assist you further by giving our office a call: 1-800-610-5791 or emailing us at: team@dvcrequest.com
~Darcie
#dvcrentals

Hello, We are taking a disney trip in October 2016. I currently have (SS) 2015 - 229pts that expire in May 2015 and 2016 use year points. Would you be interested in discussing an arrangement that would allow me a booking at a differant lodge (Wilderness) earlier then I can reserve using my SS points and deal with my expiring points as well?

Hello, We are taking a disney trip in October 2016. I currently have (SS) 2015 - 229pts that expire in May 2015 and 2016 use year points. Would you be interested in discussing an arrangement that would allow me a booking at a differant lodge (Wilderness) earlier then I can reserve using my SS points and deal with my expiring points as well?

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post!

We would certainly be happy to assist you with your Saratoga Springs Points. Please take a look at our DVC Members page on our site http://www.dvcrequest.com/dvc-members.asp for more information on listing your points with our service.
If you would like to contact us in the office regarding your Wilderness Lodge stay we would be happy to help 1-800-610-5791. Please give our office a call at the phone number provided, we are in the office 7 days a week 9-5:30 eastern standard time. We look forward to hearing from you.

~Nicole
#dvcrentals

Thank you so much for your inquiry! Currently, we are not working with point transfers, although we would be happy to assist you with your point rental if you are interested! Please let us know if we can assist you further by giving our office a call: 1-800-610-5791 or emailing us at: team@dvcrequest.com
~Darcie
#dvcrentals

Oddly enough, the title of this thread is Point Transfer Wanted. If you don't want point transfers perhaps this particular thread should be closed.

Oddly enough, the title of this thread is Point Transfer Wanted. If you don't want point transfers perhaps this particular thread should be closed.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are certainly able to pass that forward to our management team and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us in office at 1-800-610-5791.
~Judith
#dvcrentals

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post!

We would certainly be happy to assist you with your Saratoga Springs Points. Please take a look at our DVC Members page on our site http://www.dvcrequest.com/dvc-members.asp for more information on listing your points with our service.
If you would like to contact us in the office regarding your Wilderness Lodge stay we would be happy to help 1-800-610-5791. Please give our office a call at the phone number provided, we are in the office 7 days a week 9-5:30 eastern standard time. We look forward to hearing from you.

~Nicole
#dvcrentals

Just a quick thank you for your guidance in the process to making our trip a possibility. Look forward to working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter