Point Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PM'ed Dave, but not sure how often he checks. I have 282 pts at AKV June 2013 use yr I am looking to transfer. I know he typically looks for 350 or more, but figured I would ask. I would even be willing to transfer the 300 for 2014 as well. Thanks!

Hello! I went on your site to check out the point chart for VGF. Once open, the chart is correct, but the tab that is open says Disney's Boardwalk Villas for some reason. I hope you follow what I mean. When I looked at all my opened tabs, the name on the VGF chart is mislabeled on that tab. :eek: (for dramatic effect)

I PM'ed Dave, but not sure how often he checks. I have 282 pts at AKV June 2013 use yr I am looking to transfer. I know he typically looks for 350 or more, but figured I would ask. I would even be willing to transfer the 300 for 2014 as well. Thanks!

Hi Shortypots,

Currently David is away but I will be sure to send him an e-mail mentioning your PM.

I'm sure he'll be in contact with you if he has the ability to follow up :)

Have a great day!

~Ryan

Hello! I went on your site to check out the point chart for VGF. Once open, the chart is correct, but the tab that is open says Disney's Boardwalk Villas for some reason. I hope you follow what I mean. When I looked at all my opened tabs, the name on the VGF chart is mislabeled on that tab. :eek: (for dramatic effect)

Hi Chateau,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention - it took me a moment but I found that label you were mentioning :)

I'll bring it up with our tech department and have that corrected.

Thanks again and have a great day!

~Ryan

Looking for a transfer of 150-200 BWV let me know cost and UY. Thanks.

Hi Imtwd,

Thanks for contacting us!

Unfortunately, we are not in the business of transferring points.

If you need additional points to help secure a reservation in addition to your points, we may be able to assist you with this request. You can submit a reservation form here: http://dvcrequest.com/reservation_form.htm !

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-610-5791 (7 days a week, 9:00am-5:30pm EST).

Hope you have a great day!

~Ange

I just wanted to say thank you for helping me rent my points! It was quick and easy and your team was very professional! I will do this again if I end up with more points than time and money! Thank you again!

I just wanted to say thank you for helping me rent my points! It was quick and easy and your team was very professional! I will do this again if I end up with more points than time and money! Thank you again!

It is always nice to hear that our member's are happy with the process. Thank you for choosing us to handle renting your points :)

~Kelly

I have 145 BLT points due to expire soon. But I would consider selling additional points... maybe.

Hello David,

This is the first time I am considering your service. I do not know if the points I Have are beneficial to you for a transfer.

I have 169 BLT points that expire at the end of March 14. What would you recommend?

Thank you!

Hello David,

This is the first time I am considering your service. I do not know if the points I Have are beneficial to you for a transfer.

I have 169 BLT points that expire at the end of March 14. What would you recommend?

Thank you!

Hello,

Rather than transferring your 169 points I would recommend renting them out to a guest.

We are paying our members $11 per point and would be more than happy to work to rent these points our for you.

Here is the link to the associate application which is the first step to renting out those points
http://www.dvcrequest.com/associate/associate_request.htm

If you have any additional questions please send me another message or give me a call 800-610-5791.

Thanks.

~Kelly

Hello,

I have 466 points to be used before 31/jan/2014 at any of Disney collection , any recommendation please ?

Thanks,
Issa

Hello,

I have 466 points to be used before 31/jan/2014 at any of Disney collection , any recommendation please ?

Thanks,
Issa

Hi Issa,

As we specify in the Vacation Club points only to set up accommodations, we do not have any recommendations for sites to handle your Disney Collection points.

Maybe someone following along in this thread will make a reference if they know :)

~Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!