point TRANSFERS

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
I know there are websites for renting (both for the owner AND renter), but what about point TRANSFERS (both for the transferor & transferee)? Anyone know of some?

Subscribing as I would also like to know. Would love to see a "Transfers Only" board...

The rent board already fulfills this desire. Making a new board won’t make more points available for transfer. And requests, as always, are pointless. There’s much more demand than supply.

Owners may offer their points for transfer here on the DIS Rent/Trade Forum. You must be logged in to access that forum. Please read the pinned thread near the top of the forum before you post to it. If you are seeking a transfer into your account, you may reply to any thread offering to transfer points.

ALL NEW THREADS MUST BE APPROVED!! - **How to use this Board** - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Thanks, but I meant a website OUTSIDE Disboards (sacrilege? ; ) something where there is an intermediary company that matches tranferees & transferors?

Thanks, but I meant a website OUTSIDE Disboards (sacrilege? ; ) something where there is an intermediary company that matches tranferees & transferors?
None that I know of. Probably no way for an intermediary to make much $$ with transfers between members.

There is no "matching" as far as I know, but I'm pretty sure Timeshare Store also advertises points for rent and available transfers in the emails they send if you're on their list.

I also know that The Timeshare Store used to handle point transfers but am not certain if they still do. That and rentals.

I also know that The Timeshare Store used to handle point transfers but am not certain if they still do. That and rentals.
They do (I see them from time to time on their emails) but they don’t seem to have as many as they used to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter