Points available - AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, CCV, POLY -$17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry5788

Mouseketeer
Update:
225 CCV points available (JUN UY 2020) $20pp (can borrow for earlier reservations)
175 Poly points available (DEC UY 2020) $20pp (can borrow for earlier reservations)
90 BCV points available (JUN UY) $19pp
150 BWV points available (JUN UY) $18pp
115 AKV points available (DEC UY) $17pp
161 AKV points available (JUN UY) $17pp

(Can borrow for bigger reservations if needed!)

Only doing reservations beginning June 1st though.

I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
I am looking to travel December 11-15, 2019. Any resort, but need a grand villa or a bungalow. Thanks.

I’m not sure how to send private message. I have 10 posts now.

System says you only have 5 - rental posts don’t count use that link to post another 5 times and you should be good. Can take a day due to spammer safeguards site put up

when booking animal kingdom...can you choose kidani or jambo? or is it random?

You can select based on availability. I prefer Jambo over Kidani but that is just my personal taste. Kidani has the dedicated 2 bedroom though (2 queen size beds vs. lock-off 1 queen bed and 1 sleeper sofa) so that is something to think about depending on your party size!

Hello, I was wondering if it's too early to check on a studio at AKL for Dec. 9th-23rd for a family of three? Looking at staying two weeks, possibly 15 or 16 nights depending on availability. Thanks!

Update:
225 CCV points available (JUN UY) $19pp
51 POLY points available (DEC UY) $18pp
130 BCV points available (JUN UY) $18pp
70 BWV points available (JUN UY) $18pp
207 AKV points available (DEC UY) $17pp

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thanks and Merry Christmas![/QUOTE

I am brand new to this forum. We are a family of 4, annual WDW travelers on a Value/ Moderate budget, generally speaking. I am looking for BCV or BWV standards 5/31/19 - 6/5/19. I believe BWV is 76 points and BCV 88. Am I correct?? Do you still have this availability? Thank you!

Welcome to the forum! Only SSR is available those dates - generally speaking for DVC you need to play 7 to 11 months out (BWV standard closer to 11). Sorry best of luck though and happy new year!

Welcome to the forum! Only SSR is available those dates - generally speaking for DVC you need to play 7 to 11 months out (BWV standard closer to 11). Sorry best of luck though and happy new year!
Thank you! I never thought I would be able to afford DVC rentals. Didn’t realize they could be so affordable!

Update:
225 CCV points available (JUN UY) $19pp
51 POLY points available (DEC UY) $18pp
130 BCV points available (JUN UY) $18pp
70 BWV points available (JUN UY) $18pp
207 AKV points available (DEC UY) $17pp

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Hello again. Rookie question again. CCV 6/1 - 6/6. Still available for studio? I believe it’s 89 points.

Hello again. Rookie question again. CCV 6/1 - 6/6. Still available for studio? I believe it’s 89 points.

No problem no availability anywhere. For DVC this many days you’d have to do end of July or beginning of August (and on)

Jerry I am interested in your points however am unable to PM you - can you start a PM to me so I can respond? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter