Points available - AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, CCV, POLY -$17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I stumble. I'm looking for studio in June 2019 SV Studio two adults. Prefer early June or even May 10 days

Hello! I am looking for a studio from 11/28 - 12/8, can do a split stay as well. Thank you!

Would you have Board walk studio available for 2 adults and a 2 yr old from 11/06/19 to 11/12/19?

Update:
225 CCV points available (JUN UY 2020) $20pp (can borrow for earlier reservations)
175 Poly points available (DEC UY 2020) $20pp (can borrow for earlier reservations)
90 BCV points available (JUN UY) $19pp
150 BWV points available (JUN UY) $18pp
115 AKV points available (DEC UY) $17pp
161 AKV points available (JUN UY) $17pp

(Can borrow for bigger reservations if needed!)

Only doing reservations beginning June 1st though.

I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hi looking for three rooms at the Poly for either 11//10/19-11/16/19. Or 11/17/19-11/23/19. I’m new to this and have been trying to go through dvcrequest but to no luck.

Hi looking for three rooms at the Poly for either 11//10/19-11/16/19. Or 11/17/19-11/23/19. I’m new to this and have been trying to go through dvcrequest but to no luck.

Resort : Poly
Check in : 11-13
Check out : 11-21
Room Type : Std of Lake View

I only have 51pts so can’t book - can’t borrow from 2020 allocation for reservations before December 1

I am looking for the following:

Resort: BWV
Check in: Oct. 31st, 2019
Check out: Nov. 3rd, 2019
Standard Studio

Thank you for checking for us.

hi! check in september 28, check out october 4
Animal kingdom value studio
2 adults 1 child, also interested in dining plan wasn't sure if you could add that on

hi! check in september 28, check out october 4
Animal kingdom value studio
2 adults 1 child, also interested in dining plan wasn't sure if you could add that on

Value studio sold out and does often even before 11 months as people walk

I am a newbie, so forgive me if I mess up. I've been reading several threads in this forum and I am hoping I've got the gist of it by now. I am interested in the following:

Resort: Animal Kingdom
Room: Savanna View Studio or Club Studio (I noticed club is an option on David's, not sure if it's an option here)
Dates: Check In 9/21- Check Out 9/28/19 OR Check In 9/28-10/5/19
Guests: 2 adults & 2 Children (9 & 6)

Thank you for your help!

Do you own at BWV then? We're looking to reserve a standard studio for 5 in January 2020. I know we're about a month out but we want to have someone at the ready ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!