Points difference

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
Well looking again at dates and wanted to go between march 27 and may 25th. Anyone know when the US holidays are? I know easter here is late april so will avoid those dates.
I have 172 points to use and want to go for 12 nights just me and DB(kid free holiday yay!!!)
It seems march early april is high points and may is less. Is this cus the US have holidays? Went 9th april this year and was dream season regards points?

US Spring break dates vary from state to state but generally tend to be mid March through til mid april.

Ive wanted to go in March several times as its my bday but each time ive researched crowd calendars etc ive been put off.

We have been in May a few times and its lovely. Hot weather and pretty low crowds.

We will be going next May too :)

Thankyou both. As its only the two of us we can go anytime but knowing this will probably stick to may. Its DB birthday on the 17th so would be nice to be there for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter