Status
Not open for further replies.

espet

Experienced DVC Owner since 1994
DVC Gold
Home Resort OKW
December Use Year
Asking $16.50 per point

Hello, What is the minimum amount of points you are willing - we are looking for 15 points to cover a summer vacation, and we have already rented the one time use points from Disney so we are over the allotment.

I am interested in a studio or one bedroom for OKW checking in June 8 checking out June 15 if there is space and you still have the points. Thanks, Rick

one bedroom is available 212 points (7 nights) (June 8-15 2019)
interested?

Thank you so much for checking but I found a studio for that week and I’m going with that since I will be the only one in that room. The rest of the family is in a two bedroom.

Thank you so much for checking but I found a studio for that week and I’m going with that since I will be the only one in that room. The rest of the family is in a two bedroom.
What resort was the studio available?

I see.
Your request stipulated OKW.
OKW did not have a studio available.
I was not aware that you would accept a different resort.

Hello! Do you still have points available? And if so, are they transferable? And if that is a yes, what is the minimum number of points you would be willing to transfer?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, available.
230 is the minimum points for transfer.
460 points is maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!