Points for rent $12.75 - $15.00 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymit

DIS Veteran
I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Update: Just had someone not pay for a reservation I made for next week. I have points that must be used by 7/31. Willing to rent for $12.75 pp. [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]

Update: Discounted points that had to be used by July 31 are no longer available.

Last edited:
Any availability for Animal Kingdom Lodge Nov 12-18th? Thank you for your time.

Donnie

The only rooms that are available for those consecutive nights in a 2BR or less are:

1BR or 2BR @ SSR
2BR @ OKW

Any availability for BLT Studio check-in Sun Dec 10, check-out Friday Dec 15. (SV-70pts, LV-85pts, MK-95pts)
Thanks, Karen

Looking for 4 nights 09/15/17 - 09/19/17. Would like Boardwalk or Old Key. Prefer studio with 2 beds. (No sleeper sofa)
Thx!

Looking for studio at BWV 2/22-25/2018. Any availability during those dates? Thank you for checking!!

Last edited:
Any availability for BLT Studio check-in Sun Dec 10, check-out Friday Dec 15. (SV-70pts, LV-85pts, MK-95pts)
Thanks, Karen

This is a very popular time of the year...

BLT has no availability. The best resort could find is SSR studio for three consecutive nights.

Looking for 4 nights 09/15/17 - 09/19/17. Would like Boardwalk or Old Key. Prefer studio with 2 beds. (No sleeper sofa)
Thx!

Almost all WDW resorts are completely booked out of studios during those nights. The best I could find is 3 consecutive nights at SSR for 9/16 - 9/19. The night of the 19 th is available, so if you could shift your stay one night you could have four consecutive nights at SSR.

Looking for studio at BWV 2/22-25/2018. Any availability during those dates? Thank you for checking!!

Every night at BWV is available for the month of February except for the 23rd. Is something going on then?

This is a very popular time of the year...

BLT has no availability. The best resort could find is SSR studio for three consecutive nights.
Thanks for the info.
How about same date (check-in 12/10 thru 12/15 check-out) 1 BED at BWV or OKW?
Thanks again for any info, Karen

Thanks for the info.
How about same date (check-in 12/10 thru 12/15 check-out) 1 BED at BWV or OKW?
Thanks again for any info, Karen

The only 1BRs for all of those consecutive nights are:

SSR 1BR Preferred View 130 pts
SSR 1BR Standard View 110 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter