Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Do you want to transfer points?
I may need from 58 to 77 points for an August 2017 trip
thank you

I think I'm caught up on replies. :dogdance:

Almost... :-)

Looking for a studio at BWV, arriving Wednesday, 4/18, departing Sunday, 4/22.

It is a RunDisney event and I know the Studios are the first to go but I figured I would give it a shot.

TIA!

ETA: Sorry - this is for arrival 4/18/2018

Almost... :-)

Looking for a studio at BWV, arriving Wednesday, 4/18, departing Sunday, 4/22.

It is a RunDisney event and I know the Studios are the first to go but I figured I would give it a shot.

TIA!

ETA: Sorry - this is for arrival 4/18/2018

Love Run Disney events!! There is a garden view studio available

Screenshot_20170627-141839.png

Hi! I am interested in renting two studios at AKL on November 10th. Would you be willing to do that? Is there availability? Is there a way to request the rooms be near each other? Thanks!

Hi, would you still have availability for 8/21-8/26 for a studio at any resort? It would be 2 adults and 1 two year old. Also flexible for any 5 night stay during 8/21-8/31 but prefer 8/21-8/26. Thanks!

Hi, would you still have availability for 8/21-8/26 for a studio at any resort? It would be 2 adults and 1 two year old. Also flexible for any 5 night stay during 8/21-8/31 but prefer 8/21-8/26. Thanks!

I checked all 5 day combinations, the only 5 consecutive nighto available are 8/26-8/31.

Your studio choices are:

SSR standard view 69 pts
SSR preferred view 79 pts
OKW standard view 69 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter