Points for rent $13.75 - $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeymit

DIS Veteran
I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Any chance of a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach Club Nov 12-18 or 12-?? how ever many consecutive nights might be available?

Oh yikes, could I be a pain and have you take a look at bay lake? Could probably do 2 one bedrooms if that was available at any of those three as well, we are a party of 6. Thank you!!!

Oh yikes, could I be a pain and have you take a look at bay lake? Could probably do 2 one bedrooms if that was available at any of those three as well, we are a party of 6. Thank you!!!

I've looked at everything. The only resorts with reasonable availability are SSR and OKW.

How many points do you have available at Vero and what UY? We would love to see if a cottage at 11 months next summer is possible - thanks! Also would you be willing to consider a large points transfer for Vero points?

I have Aug and Mar UY VB points. Quite a few, although I have been renting them out. Yes, I would consider a large point transfer. What month are you trying to rent? I can't pm you because you don't have enough posts. Do you know how many points you need?

If you post your email address, I can send you an email and then you can edit your post to delete the address from the forum.

I have Aug and Mar UY VB points. Quite a few, although I have been renting them out. Yes, I would consider a large point transfer. What month are you trying to rent? I can't pm you because you don't have enough posts. Do you know how many points you need?

If you post your email address, I can send you an email and then you can edit your post to delete the address from the forum.

Thanks for getting back! Email me at lmillette@millettelaw.com - hopefully we can make this work - we own at Vero as well.

I've looked at everything. The only resorts with reasonable availability are SSR and OKW.
Thank you! I'll talk to the fam about OKW and get back to you! We are trying to avoid SSR if at all possible because of the size of the resort and some of our family have mobility issues.

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Good evening,

I am looking to book the studio at OKW for 8/31. My son says we just have to try that sandcastle slide :)

Thanks!

I hear the you. I have actually stayed there several times. I prefer the more themed resorts. I have found That requesting a room near the hospitality house makes SSR much more convenient. Just let me know.

I'm interested in a studio at Poly, BLT, WL, or BWV for 1/26/18 - 2/1/18. Any availability?

Hi. Looking for OKW. December 16-23. Studio. Please let me know if you could help. Thanks. Kathi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter