Points for rent $13.75 - $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 10 consecutive days, preferably in 2018 Sept-Dec. we're flexible :) with anything, anywhere.

Thanks so much for helping me get my room and set up the dining plan, I really appreciate it!

Hotel: Animal Kingdom (Jambo/Savannah room)
Dates: February 11-17, 2018
Occupancy: 3 adults a 4 year old and a 10 month old

(*First time posting, apologies if I did not provide the correct information or format)

Hotel: Animal Kingdom (Jambo/Savannah room)
Dates: February 11-17, 2018
Occupancy: 3 adults a 4 year old and a 10 month old

(*First time posting, apologies if I did not provide the correct information or format)

AKL JH has availability for a Savannah studio for 107 points and Savannah 1BR for 211 points.

You will need to post an email address since you don't have enough posts on this forum for me to Private Message you.

Hi There, what is your availability January 19-21, 2018. 2 nights. Either boardwalk, beach club, grand Floridian, or Polynesian. Epcot hotels are 1st choice. Also how about Feb 23-25. And finally May 11-13. Thanks again

Caroline Rehm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter