Points for rent $13.75 - $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.
Hi, looking for 15 points for 1 night (11/14) to complete reservation BW

Thanks

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.
Hi, I am looking for 12 to 14 points to transfer to my acct - I need to get put on waitlist and cannot without points!!!! Trip is Nov so kind of in a hurry, any help would be great.

Thanks

Do you have any availability at Aulani in Hawaii for January 8-12th for a 1 bedroom villa possibly Ocean View or Island View?

Hi! I'm looking for a 2BR at SSR or BLT for 1/20-1/26. Please let me know if you have the points left and thank you!

Is there availability 8/21-8/25 Animal kingdom or treehouse? Basically what would be available for those dates?
thanks

Hi,
Are there any studios available for August 30th - September 9th of this year? We can be flexible on the dates and would be willing to spit up the dates between different resorts. Thank you in advance for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!