Points for rent: 150 BWV $8 pp: available after 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtquinn

DIS Veteran
I have 150 BWV points available to rent AFTER 3/22 at $8 per point. These points are lower than the going rate of $10-12 pp offered because they must be used by the end of this coming May 2011. This means travel must be COMPLETED by 5/31/11

They are available to rent after the 22nd of this month. If interested, please PM me and I will get back to you once the points are available

Thank you!
Michele

UPDATE: the resale points are now in my account (3/22), but when I called Member Services to confirm they said they cannot "see" them yet on their end. It should take another day or two and then we are ready to roll. Thanks for your patience!! Michele

I am in need of points for a trip for my wife and I with a dining plan. Sept. 12 thru the 16th. If you have more points later, please let me know. thank you

Hi,
I am possibly interested in April 28th to May 2nd. Anyway these points could be used at the Animal Kingdom?

Hi,
I am possibly interested in April 28th to May 2nd. Anyway these points could be used at the Animal Kingdom?

Hi. Yes, they could be used at AKL. I can check availability in about two weeks...possibly less. I will let you know.

Thanks!
Michele

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I have all the PM's saved, and will get in touch when the points are ready to rent.

I accept Paypal, btw.

Thanks!
Michele

I'm interested in a studio from 5/26-5/31 for places in this order: BLT, BCV, BWV, WLV. thanks! I'm willing to work in adjusting days to fit. I have rented several times.

how much points for blt from 4/3-4/7

The required amount of points would be 76, but it is highly unlikely that there is any availability at BLT during that time. Or, anywhere, for that matter. It's a very popular time for WDW.

Michele

I would like 104 points for SSR for April 8-14. Let me know if points are still available! Thanks

Do you have BWV for 3/30-4/2? We need 130 points asap

My points are about a week and a half away from being available to rent. Please PM me with your dates and hotel preference. I will get back to you as soon as the points are ready.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi! Looking for 1 night at:

Animal Kingdom (Studio w/Savannah View = 17 points) or
Boardwalk (Studio w Preferred View = 17 points), or
Beach Club (Studio = 20 points)

Tuesday, May 24th 2011

Thanks!

Hi- I'm looking to see if you have 19PTS avail for April 15th for 1 night stay at OKW I am a DVC member with a stay already for a week but I'm looking to stay 1 more night with friends. If you can help me out I would appreciate it. Please feel free to e-mail me back at sdonaghey56@yahoo.com so I can discuss further. I can pay with PAYPAL would like to do this today if possible.

thanks in advance,
Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter