Points for rent: 150 BWV $8 pp: available after 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to go to WDW April18-24. We are new to renting these points can you please let me know if this time is available and what we can use them for?

We are looking to go to WDW April18-24. We are new to renting these points can you please let me know if this time is available and what we can use them for?

HI there. You are requesting the second-most popular time to travel to WDW besides Christmas. Disney books months and months in advance for spring break. There is just nothing available for that time. I'm sorry.

Michele

Thanks to everyone waiting for my points to get into my account. They should be in there either today or tomorrow. The wait is quite annoying! :o)

I will be in touch when Disney, finally, gets around to depositing the points in there. Any second now...

Michele

Hi Michele,
I know you have a lot of requests but if there is availability at the resort please Pick Me! Pick Me! Thank you for your consideration just the same.
Michael

Hello, I'm in need of rental points for May 22 or 23 through the 26. We will be traveling for medical follow up for my son in Tampa, and then wish to stop at WDW on the way back. Please let me know if you can accommodate us during this time. Thanks so much! Have a blessed day!!!!

I need to rent 38 points for a one bedroom at Saratoga on April 16th for one night. I have a paypal account. Is this possible?

I need to rent 38 points for a one bedroom at Saratoga on April 16th for one night. I have a paypal account. Is this possible?

I have quite a few people in front of you, but you never know. I will get back to you if I have anything. Thanks!

Michele

Hi Michele,

I'm already on your page "5", but I had to update the dates. Now I just need 2 nights.

5/4: 13 pts (standard) or 17 pts (savannah)
5/7: 15 pts (standard) or 19 pts (Savannah)

I had some luck so I booked 5/5-5/6 through another owner since these dates at AKV are hard to come by.

If the availability and points work out...
Thanks again.

Nancy

Hi Michele,

I'm already on your page "5", but I had to update the dates. Now I just need 2 nights.

5/4: 13 pts (standard) or 17 pts (savannah)
5/7: 15 pts (standard) or 19 pts (Savannah)

I had some luck so I booked 5/5-5/6 through another owner since these dates at AKV are hard to come by.

If the availability and points work out...
Thanks again.

Nancy

Great! I will be in touch if I can help.

Michele

I'm so new therefore I can't PM or post my email on here yet, Please let me know if you have any points left for April 14-17 at any resorts. I need two studios or two bedrooms (4 adults, 2 toddlers). Thanks in advanced!

I'm so new therefore I can't PM or post my email on here yet, Please let me know if you have any points left for April 14-17 at any resorts. I need two studios or two bedrooms (4 adults, 2 toddlers). Thanks in advanced!

Hi there. Honestly, I have a loooong list of requests. Most likely I won't have anything by the time I get to you. Also, the likelihood of anything being available for those dates is slim to none. It's prime time. But, if I have anything after I make it through the list I will be in touch.

Michele

Points are ready to rent! I am making my way through the queue. Thanks for your patience!
Michele

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

We'll keep our fingers crossed!!! Reminder: We're hoping for an AKL Savannah Studio 5/25 - 5/31 (flexible by a day or two, possibly...!)

Hope to hear from you!

Sue
suemorris @nc.rr. com

I'm new here and am trying to learn about buying points. I am looking for enough points to stay at BLT for one or two nights. I'm somewhat flexable, but would like to stay Sunday May 8th and Monday May 9th departing on Tuesday the 10th. Would these points be available for me to purchase from you for this purpose?

Thank you,

Just let me know if you don't have enough. We could just do Friday and Saturday. that would be 72 points.

Just let me know if you don't have enough. We could just do Friday and Saturday. that would be 72 points.

Please remind me of your hotel requests. My inbox has reached capacity and I think I may be losing some earlier PM's. Yikes! And this is with me deleting old ones that no longer want to rent.

It's tough to find any openings at any hotel in April/May besides SSR or OKW...mostly SSR. Just wanted to be up front.

Michele

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!