Points for rent: 150 BWV $8 pp: available after 3/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent you a pm- i just need 1 night- maybe 2- if possible. i am interested in a studio for 2 adults on 5/27 and/or 5/31.

I would love to know what is avail so I'm subscribing! thanks!

I am interested too. If you are unable to help those who have posted before me, pls let me know. Interested in week of 9/11/11 can do 5nights or 7nights, studio villa is great!
Are your points available for next Nov-Dec because I would like to book 7nights in a 1 bedroom at BCV. Just wondering?!

Thank you!

I am interested too. If you are unable to help those who have posted before me, pls let me know. Interested in week of 9/11/11 can do 5nights or 7nights, studio villa is great!
Are your points available for next Nov-Dec because I would like to book 7nights in a 1 bedroom at BCV. Just wondering?!

Thank you!

Points are only good for travel completed by the end of May 2011. Sorry!

YES, I still have the points!
Michele

Going to Disney May 9 - May 13. Would need 52 points for OKW studio, or 56 points for BWV studio. Do you still have points?
Thanks

Going to Disney May 9 - May 13. Would need 52 points for OKW studio, or 56 points for 56 studio. Do you still have points?
Thanks

Yes, there are still enough points left for this ressie, but I do have others requesting as well. I have a couple of requests to work on later, and I will also check yours as well. Do you have an email I can use to let you know? Feel free to PM me that, or post it here. Whichever you like.

Michele

Going to Disney May 9 - May 13. Would need 52 points for OKW studio, or 56 points for 56 studio. Do you still have points?
Thanks

Michelle you can contact me at my name "sheliacasselberry" at "yahoo" . I wasn't able to send the address together since I am new at the site and not enough postings. This is a reply to your message concerning the 52 points for OKW studio, or 56 points for BWV studio for May 9 - May 13. Or just give me a call 850-699-8700.
Thanks a bunch...
Shelia

I am new to this website. I am looking for either 2 rooms or 1 that would accomodate 8 at any location. Our dates would be 5/4-8/2011.

Hi everyone. I have 35 points remaining. If someone is in need of them, please PM me.

Thanks!
Michele

looking for 2 nights @ DL paridise pier for 2 nights April 20-22 Room must be able to sleep 5 people. I know there is availability I am a DVC member but dont have enough points.I know about $95.00 Fee Also.
Thanks
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter