DIS Lifetime Sponsor
email me at ssmg2009@ntlworld.com
$12/point
references
01-09-2012, 04:59 PM #20
Reasha.kling
Earning My Ears

Wonderful Transaction
Patrick was wonderful to deal with, was patient in answering all of our questions and provided prompt service. We thank him immensely and would be more than willing to complete more transactions with him. Thank you very much!

01-13-2012, 08:07 PM #28
Trackerbee
Mouseketeer

Just finished booking a Disney vacation at BWV in October with the help of Patrick McCann. I have rented points in years past, and I must say that this time was a piece of cake. Patrick was very helpful and quick to respond to all questions and he got us the dates we wanted. We were able to rent a preferred view and are waitlisted for a boardwalk view. Fingers crossed for that to come through Thanks Patrick

11-09-2010, 10:57 AM #22
SmittyIA
Earning My Ears

pmcpmc

Kerry
DVC Member

11-12-2010, 11:49 AM #34
mousejunkie98
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much! After a quick and easy transaction my family is booked and already anticipating our stay at BWV. I would highly recommend renting points from Mr. McCann - hopefully I can again in the future.

Thanks also for the tips on how to get to Epcot and HS from the Boardwalk

11-16-2010, 08:12 PM #45
poohbear7
DIS Veteran

Thank you very much for the point transfer. After an efficient and easy transaction my vacation at BWV is complete. PMCPMC was very helpful and informative.
I would highly recommend renting or transferring points from him.

11-24-2010, 07:55 AM #62
Mike
DIS Veteran

Point Transfer
Add me to the list of happy customers! This was the smoothest and fastest point transfer that I have ever experienced. Thanks for a great experience Patrick and thanks for helping me get the points I needed to plan my next vacation!!!

12-30-2003, 08:25 AM #32
rrpesek
Earning My Ears

Patrick
I can't thank you enough for all you did to ensure that we received the villa of our choosing for our June WDW trip. I appreciate all of the communication and time you took with me.
You made this a smooth and easy transaction and answered all of my many questions.

Please do not hesitate to use me as a reference for any of your future renters. I will gladly share with them the positive experience I had with you.

Thanks again.

Renee

Hi,
I am looking for a points transfer of up to 60 points. Don't need them until August. Please let me know if you have any left. Sent you an email.
Thanks,
Danielle

I'm interested in Animal Kingdom June 3-9. Ideally Savannah room at 104 points (if I understand the point system correctly). Can you help walk me through this?

Thanks!

I need 441 points for a 2 br ocean view room at the Aulani for 2/12 - 2/19 or 2/26 - 3/4 will this work with your point2? If so what are you asking for the points?
Please email at dan @ staff-tech.net

Patrick was wonderful to deal with, was patient in answering all of our questions and provided prompt service. We thank him immensely and would be more than willing to complete more transactions with him. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter