Points for rent : 150 BWV POINTS AFTER DEC.1 FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if a Standard Studio at BLT for January 3rd - January 8th was available? I believe its 74 points. Thanks!

Hi there,

I am a newbie, so I can't PM yet, but I am interested in (2) studios at one of the following locations for the weekend of December 7-9 (in order of preference):

- BWV standard view (1st choice) or preferred view
- BCV studio
- BLT standard view
- VWL studio

Please let me know if you have the points available and any of the choices are still open.

Thanks for your help!

still have points?
we need some for Dec 12-22.
WL, AK. Contemporary, Poly

Never rented points, so all info welcome!
thanks

Newbie at posting and renting points. Will try sending email too. Attempted through David's Vacation Club but no availability. We are looking for New Year's 2013 for BW, BCV, or BLT. Had dates of 12/29-1/5, but are flexible and can split up trip to stay elsewhere. Any points to rent would be great!

Newbie at posting and renting points. Will try sending email too. Attempted through David's Vacation Club but no availability. We are looking for New Year's 2013 for BW, BCV, or BLT. Had dates of 12/29-1/5, but are flexible and can split up trip to stay elsewhere. Any points to rent would be great!

:surfweb:patrick

I PM'ed you back, but was interested if you still had points left. I was looking for the following

- 2 BWV standard view (1st choice) or preferred view studios
- 1 2-bedroom BWV standard/preferred view villa

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter