Points for Rent: 150 pts at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. McAtee

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
We have 150 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available August 1, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

Last edited:
We have 150 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. The points are now available for use.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!
Hi what is your home resort?

Hi everyone! Old Key West and BWV are my home resorts and my points are available starting August 1st. I just edited my original post. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Hello! This is literally my very first post and very first question regarding DVC points and renting them! :) We're looking into going to Disney World in October for the MNSSHP and trying to save some $ to attend! We're sort of flexible with the dates as of now, so I was just curious if there was anything available for October. We're looking to stay for at least a week (so for instance, 10/24-10/31 or the beginning of the month). Thanks SO much!

Hi Shannon! If you'd like to send me a message, I'm more than happy to see what I can find!

Hi!
I would like to book a standard studio (or whatever studio type is available) at BWV for 10 points on 9/26/19. 2 adults and 2 kids. I’m an owner but I’m out of points!

Thanks!

We have 150 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available August 1, 2019.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi!
I would like to book a standard studio (or whatever studio type is available) at BWV for 10 points on 9/26/19. 2 adults and 2 kids. I’m an owner but I’m out of points!

Thanks!

Hello! Please private message me!

Hello! Please private message me!
Hi!
I just tried to PM you but it won’t let me because you do not have 10 posts. Apparently, you must have 10 posts on this board in order to send or receive PMs. Is there another way to reach you? I’d really like to rent these points from you?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello!

I know your home resort is not Beach Club, but we are looking to travel for 1 week with a studio (2 adults, 2 children) in August 2019. Preferable 8/12-19 or 8/14-8/21, but can be flexible with dates. Is it possible to check availability?

Thank you!

I'm looking for Boardwalk
2br or
1br and studio or
3 studios

We will have 9 adults and a baby

1/9/20 to 1/13/20 if you can please check on Saturday when the window opens

Hello...we ended up booking through Disney, so please disregard my request above. Thanks!

Hello! So sorry for the delay in response as we’ve been out of state with limited access to the boards at this time.

Hello! So sorry for the delay in response as we’ve been out of state with limited access to the boards at this time.
I would like to know if march 9-16 is availble please or any straight variation of those dates. thank you BC or yacht club preferably

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!