Points for Rent: 150 pts at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm looking for two studios at BWV, any view, Jan 8 through Jan 13 2019. Thanks for your help

Anything the week of 5/14-5/19--just looking for 1 or 2 nights, hopefully at AKL. Studio is preferred. 4 guests. Thanks!

We have 150 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available August 1, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

Hi! We need 100 points for a 2 bedroom standard view at bwv jan 3-6. Can you help?

Hello. I am looking for a transfer of 68 OKW points needed to modify an existing OKW reservation 10/10/19 - 10/18/19 from a 1bR to 2BR. Let me know if you would be interested in a transfer.

Hello. I am looking for a transfer of 68 OKW points needed to modify an existing OKW reservation 10/10/19 - 10/18/19 from a 1bR to 2BR. Let me know if you would be interested in a transfer.

Hi there! Apologies, but I'm unable to do a transfer at this time.

Hi everyone! Old Key West and BWV are my home resorts and my points are available starting August 1st. I just edited my original post. Sorry about that!

I would love to be able to rent 83 points for a 2 bedroom suite at BWV to be booked Feb. 8, 9 in 2020 OR 76 points for a 2 bedroom suite at BWV on Feb. 10, 11. We have our own points for additional days, but are hoping we can stretch our stay with family members. Let me know if you can help.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter