CLOSED Points for Rent 150 PVB $13/point - use by 7/31/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianthompson1

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Points for rent at $13 per point.
Check-out date can be no later than 8/1/19.

When asking to check availability, please provide:
  • check in and check out dates
  • room size
  • desired resort
Full payment via PayPal due when reservation is secured.
No refunds.

I know this is a loooong shot!
Check in: 5/29/19
Check out: 6/1/19
Hotel room or studio
Disney Aulani
ChelSea

Unfortunately, there are no available rooms of any type at Aulani for those days.
-Brian

That's what I figured.
One more loooong shot and then I'll leave you alone.
Check out: 6/1/19 (honestly we are flexible with our check out date even with Aulani...it could be Friday 5/31 as well or even Sunday 6/2)
Grand Calfornian Disneyland
Studio
Thanks.

Check in: July 18
Check out: July 21 or 22nd
2 studios or 2 Bdrm villa
Open to any resort (that has an elevator if placed on 2nd floor or above due to wheel chair bound child) at Disney World.

Thank you!!
Kara

That's what I figured.
One more loooong shot and then I'll leave you alone.
Check out: 6/1/19 (honestly we are flexible with our check out date even with Aulani...it could be Friday 5/31 as well or even Sunday 6/2)
Grand Calfornian Disneyland
Studio
Thanks.
I love the Grand Californian... However, there are currently no available nights in any room type in the next 30 days.

Check in: July 18
Check out: July 21 or 22nd
2 studios or 2 Bdrm villa
Open to any resort (that has an elevator if placed on 2nd floor or above due to wheel chair bound child) at Disney World.

Thank you!!
Kara
Saratoga Springs has availability in Wheelchair Accessible studios and 2 bedroom units.
Checking in July 18 and Checking out July 22:
= 64 points per studio (50 if checkout July 21)
= 174 points for 2 bedroom (134 if checkout July 21)

-Brian

Saratoga Springs has availability in Wheelchair Accessible studios and 2 bedroom units.
Checking in July 18 and Checking out July 22:
= 64 points per studio (50 if checkout July 21)
= 174 points for 2 bedroom (134 if checkout July 21)

-Brian
Great!! Interested in the 2 studios...

1st studio- Check in July 18th; check out July 22nd (I just confirmed with family member...this studio does not have to be wheel chair accessible...their wheelchair is very small so if this opens up other resort options that would be great too....We have stayed at SSR before and like it but like to try all of them :) If no other options, we will take SSR)

2nd studio- Check in July 19th; check out July 22nd

Can a request be made for the 2 studios to be near each other??

We are also wanting to do the meal plan. Is this still mentioned at the time of reservation? (Its been a few years since I rented points.)

Thanks so much!!

Great!! Interested in the 2 studios...

1st studio- Check in July 18th; check out July 22nd (I just confirmed with family member...this studio does not have to be wheel chair accessible...their wheelchair is very small so if this opens up other resort options that would be great too....We have stayed at SSR before and like it but like to try all of them :) If no other options, we will take SSR)

2nd studio- Check in July 19th; check out July 22nd

Can a request be made for the 2 studios to be near each other??

We are also wanting to do the meal plan. Is this still mentioned at the time of reservation? (Its been a few years since I rented points.)

Thanks so much!!
Studio availability during those dates is limited to SSR... deluxe studio standard room.
I will add your request for the rooms to be located near one another, but no requests are guaranteed.
The dining plan can be added anytime at least 48 hours prior to check-in... just have to decide which plan would work best for you.

PM me if you'd like to lock-in the reservation.
-Brian

Studio availability during those dates is limited to SSR... deluxe studio standard room.
I will add your request for the rooms to be located near one another, but no requests are guaranteed.
The dining plan can be added anytime at least 48 hours prior to check-in... just have to decide which plan would work best for you.

PM me if you'd like to lock-in the reservation.
-Brian

Thank you Brian. Yes- I will PM you in a few mins.

Points for rent at $13 per point.
Check-out date can be no later than 8/1/19.

When asking to check availability, please provide:
  • check in and check out dates
  • room size
  • desired resort
Full payment via PayPal due when reservation is secured.
No refunds.
63 points still available!

Hi Brian!

I’m looking for either June 7-8, June 8-9, or June 9-10. Standard accommodations studio at WDW resort. Any availability?
Studio availability is very limited between 6/7 and 6/10:
Saratoga Springs Standard June 7-8 = 17pts
Bay Lake Tower Lake View June 7-8 = 23pts

-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter