Points for Rent : 159 VB @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too far in advance for me to book (outside of 7 month window). You will need an owner of one of those resorts to make that reservation. Good luck!

Hello,

I'm looking at the following resorts:Animal Kingdom(savanna view), Wilderness Lodge or Board Walk. My dates are 12/30/2019-01/04/2020 for a family of 4(2 adults and 2 kids). TIA-MJG

Experienced renter. These points can be used at any DVC resort within the next 7 months!

Please provide me the following information so that I can check availability for you.

Resort (1st, 2nd and 3rd Choices)
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

Send me a PM if interested.

Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks!

Resort: Aulani, anytime between May 24-27th. I think there is an opening on the 24th.

Experienced renter. These points can be used at any DVC resort within the next 7 months!

Please provide me the following information so that I can check availability for you.

Check in
Check out
Room Type :

Thanks!

Boardwalk, Saratoga, Old Key West
July 13th, 2019
July 17, 2019
Studio Standard than Preferred

Thanks

Check in
Check out
Room Type :

Thanks!

Checking Availability

Boardwalk, Saratoga, Old Key West
July 13th, 2019
July 17, 2019
Studio Standard than Preferred

Thanks,

Sarah

Check in
Check out
Room Type :

Thanks!
Looking for studio 7/20/19 through 7/24/19. Thanks!

I will try but it is only letting me post about every 20 minutes or so. This might take a while. Any way you can PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!