Points for Rent $16/$17 per point, minimum 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have points for rent at various resorts (no Poly or GF or BLT for the 11 months booking, can do 7 months). I am asking for $16 per point for all resorts except for BCV and AKV.

I am asking for $17 for BCV or AKV.

Most of my points are at BWV.

The reservation needs to be at least 150 points.

I take PayPal, personal checks or Venmo. 25% at the time of reservation confirmation and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.

I have rented many times and I will be available throughout your stay if you have any questions or issues.

please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Rental date: 9/17-9/24/19
*can wait for 7 month date*

Room type: studio (preferred)

Resort: Choices in order

CC or BR (wilderness lodge)

BLT

POLY

Hi, thanks for contacting me. BR is available and I have BR points. However, it is only 105 points, I need at least 150. Thanks

I have points for rent at various resorts (no Poly or GF or BLT for the 11 months booking, can do 7 months). I am asking for $16 per point for all resorts except for BCV and AKV.

I am asking for $17 for BCV or AKV.

Most of my points are at BWV.

The reservation needs to be at least 150 points.

I take PayPal, personal checks or Venmo. 25% at the time of reservation confirmation and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.

I have rented many times and I will be available throughout your stay if you have any questions or issues.

please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Do you have Grand Floridian November 24 - 26 please?

I'm looking for a BCV studio for 6 nights in early Dec 2019. Is that possible? Thank you!

Yes, I can do 2 reservations if they have the exact same dates checking in and out and at the same resort.

Sorry, no studios left in the first 2 weeks of December in either BCV or BWV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!