Points for Rent 1200 VGF 14/pt Expire 1/31/21 Also SSR Aulani BWV BCV Poly CCV HHI AKL RIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poofyo101

DIS Veteran
I have about 1200 points for VGF that expire 1/31/21 for 14 per point.
Price is firm
Minimum 100 point per booking please.
Also have non distressed points
Reservations 7-11 Months
Animal Kingdom 18
Polynesian 19
Grand Floridian 19
Boardwalk 19
Beach Club 20
Copper Creek 18
Aulani 18
Saratoga 16
Hilton Head 18
Riviera 19

Reservations 7 Months or Less
16 per point at any resort.

Last edited:
It appears to me that there is availability at the Poly from 11/14/20 - 11/21/20 for a studio room. Is this correct? If so, I could use 130 of your soon to expire points! I cant figure out how to send a PM, not sure why it isnt showing up when I click on your name.

It appears to me that there is availability at the Poly from 11/14/20 - 11/21/20 for a studio room. Is this correct? If so, I could use 130 of your soon to expire points! I cant figure out how to send a PM, not sure why it isnt showing up when I click on your name.
You need to have at least 10 posts I believe in order to PM. but would love to help

Great! could you send me a PM so I can give you the info if it is available. Hopefully i can respond to a PM at least :)

Looking for 1/26-1/31/21 VGF or BLT 1 bedroom. What is your rental process? paypal, deposit, etc.

Looking for 1/26-1/31/21 VGF or BLT 1 bedroom. What is your rental process? paypal, deposit, etc.
If you are ready to book send me your details and I will get it booked for you. Venmo payment accepted and it must be paid after the bookings is made in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!