Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00 Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m looking for July 16-18 at aulani. My dates are semi-flexible... we are in Oahu from the 6th-18th, and really want to stay at the end, but could probably make other 2 days work. 2 adults, 2 children (14, 17) and whatever they have.

I’m looking for July 16-18 at aulani. My dates are semi-flexible... we are in Oahu from the 6th-18th, and really want to stay at the end, but could probably make other 2 days work. 2 adults, 2 children (14, 17) and whatever they have.
They do not have your reservation. I tried a variety of combinations and nothing is available. Sorry☹️

Hi! I am an Aulani owner as well but booked for my family and need to get a room for my sister and her family. We will be there December 26-31. She is having a hard time finding a room for the entire stay, but I saw this morning that a deluxe studio came open for the 26-30. She would prefer the 26-31 but could likely work something out for the night of the 30th if Aulani isn't available. Do you still have Aulani points left? Thanks so much!

Susan

Hi Deb -
Do you still have points available?
I am looking for
AKV - Kidani standard studio (i have an existing reservation that im adding to - my flight was canceled...its been a mess, hoping you can help)
1 night, April 9-10
16 points
please let me know if you have points - and there is availability.

I'd also like to add April 5-6 same resort...18 points if available

Thanks so much.
Carrie

Hi! I am an Aulani owner as well but booked for my family and need to get a room for my sister and her family. We will be there December 26-31. She is having a hard time finding a room for the entire stay, but I saw this morning that a deluxe studio came open for the 26-30. She would prefer the 26-31 but could likely work something out for the night of the 30th if Aulani isn't available. Do you still have Aulani points left? Thanks so much!

Susan
That is available and we have just enough points for you. 12/26 checking out the 30th

Deb

Thank you for checking. I will ask again on Thursday the 4th, if you still have point at that time!

Do you have any Aulani points available? Looking for a 2 bedroom (any view) for the dates of November 20-24.

Do you have any Aulani points available? Looking for a 2 bedroom (any view) for the dates of November 20-24.
Your reservation is available

2bedroom standard is 192
Island garden 200
Poolside garden view 236
Ocean view 248

Deb

looking to rent points for sept 30-oct 7 at Aulani resort studio or 1 bedroom depending on price. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!