Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00 Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 20209 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 17.00 each
SSR Points: 15.00 for 100 or more points. $16.00 per point for 99 or less points.
My one transfer is done for the year.
I will not check anything for 1 night.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb

We are looking to book accommodations for 6 people (2 standard hotel rooms) for March 14 - March 21, 2020.

I'm inquiring about the following:
2 studios (standard; value if possible)
124 - 164 points total
2 people in each; June 15 - 20 @ AKL
(Jambo preferred, but Kidani is fine).
Thanks!

I am looking for a one bedroom standard at Kidani only (we need the two bathrooms).
Five people
October 31st through November 4th, 2019.
106 points. ( I believe next week is the 7th month mark)
Please advise at your convenience and thank you!

Crazy last minute, but looking to add the AK-Kidani 2-bedroom standard view to my existing trip on Apr 8-11. According to the DVC availability tool it's still available for 117 points (of course this could change). ApplePay available from my end. I'd be happy to coordinate with three-way call (since entire payment would be required!) Thanks! -Kristin

Crazy last minute, but looking to add the AK-Kidani 2-bedroom standard view to my existing trip on Apr 8-11. According to the DVC availability tool it's still available for 117 points (of course this could change). ApplePay available from my end. I'd be happy to coordinate with three-way call (since entire payment would be required!) Thanks! -Kristin

Just now realizing why lurking and not posting has been a bad idea. I can provide links to my facebook/twitter for security if it helps (once I reach the 10 posts).

I'm inquiring about the following:
2 studios (standard; value if possible)
124 - 164 points total
2 people in each; June 15 - 20 @ AKL
(Jambo preferred, but Kidani is fine).
Thanks!

Your reservation at AK is not available.

SSR has a studio standard 74 points
Delux preferred is 89 points

That’s the only resort

Deb

I am looking for a one bedroom standard at Kidani only (we need the two bathrooms).
Five people
October 31st through November 4th, 2019.
106 points. ( I believe next week is the 7th month mark)
Please advise at your convenience and thank you![/

It is too early. You must wait til the last day of your reservation

Please also let me know if 2 standard studios @ AKL are available from June 22 - 27.
Thanks!
So far there is one studio..that’s all I can see from an online perspective.

It’s at SSR for 74 standard, 89 preferred

If you are looking for an Animal Kingdom Kidani standard view 2 bedroom for 4/8 - 4/11 it is available for the 117 like you stated above.

I’m a little confused by your post. If this is not what you are looking for feel free to post again

Thanks
Deb

If you are looking for an Animal Kingdom Kidani standard view 2 bedroom for 4/8 - 4/11 it is available for the 117 like you stated above.

I’m a little confused by your post. If this is not what you are looking for feel free to post again

Thanks
Deb

Hi Deb -- Sorry about the confusion. Those are exactly the dates I'm looking for! (we will be at fort wilderness over the weekend then moving to AK for the final three nights of our trip).

Hi Deb -- Sorry about the confusion. Those are exactly the dates I'm looking for! (we will be at fort wilderness over the weekend then moving to AK for the final three nights of our trip).
Oh good. Yes, that is still available

Hello Deb - Any availability for check in August 16, 2019 to check out on August 30, 2019. 2 Adults, 1 child, 1 infant. Studio (value). Animal Kingdom Lodge. I believe it is 144 pts.

Thank you.

Hi Deb -

I am looking for a studio at any Beach Club, AKL, Boardwalk or WL from November 29th - December 4th. Let me know, would pay everything upfront.

Hi Deb -

I am looking for a studio at any Beach Club, AKL, Boardwalk or WL from November 29th - December 4th. Let me know, would pay everything upfront.
That is available but only at SSR
67 standard
78 delux studio

Hello Deb - Any availability for check in August 16, 2019 to check out on August 30, 2019. 2 Adults, 1 child, 1 infant. Studio (value). Animal Kingdom Lodge. I believe it is 144 pts.

Thank you.
8/16 - 8/30 is 15 days and not available at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!