Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00 Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi- I know you checked for 2 consecutive nights for us from July 6-18, but we’d still be interested in just one night if any are available. Somewhere in the middle of the week would be best. Thank you!!

Do you have any Aulani points available for Dec 16-23? It's flexible a few days before but we want to be there on the 20th for my niece's birthday as she desperately wants to meet Moana. Please let me know you have any points left and how much that would cost. Thank you!!

Dairyou
We’re flexible on days but want to book 5 nights sometime between 7/27-8/3. Our top choices would be a studio at polynesian or 1 bedroom at bay lake towers. There are 2 adults and 3 kids. Is there any availability? We would also consider somewhere along the boardwalk by Epcot but that’s not our top choice. Thanks!

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at SSR for June 6-16 if you still have points available!! Thank you!

looking to rent points for sept 30-oct 7 at Aulani resort studio or 1 bedroom depending on price. thanks
Your reservation is available:
Studio: Ocean view 175
1bedroom: island garden view: 252
Poolside garden view: 308
Ocean view: 322

Deb

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at SSR for June 6-16 if you still have points available!! Thank you!

Your reservation is available
1bedroom standard room is 320
Preferred room: 362

Thanks!
Deb

I can not figure out for the life of my how to message someone. Help! I posted ten times. No luck! Can you message me? So frustrated. It's like I am standing on line in Disney and someone just cut in front of me! ha ha

Abby

Do you have any Aulani points available for Dec 16-23? It's flexible a few days before but we want to be there on the 20th for my niece's birthday as she desperately wants to meet Moana. Please let me know you have any points left and how much that would cost. Thank you!![/QUOTE, post: 60454867, member: 630538"]

For the dates you are requesting there availability.
Delux studio, island garden view is 157
Delux studio poolside garden view is 179
Delux studio ocean view is 193
1 bedroom
Standard is 278
Island garden view is 294
Poolside garden view is 350
Ocean view is 370

Deb

Dairyou
We’re flexible on days but want to book 5 nights sometime between 7/27-8/3. Our top choices would be a studio at polynesian or 1 bedroom at bay lake towers. There are 2 adults and 3 kids. Is there any availability? We would also consider somewhere along the boardwalk by Epcot but that’s not our top choice. Thanks!
I’m so sorry I missed your post. Would you like me to check or have you found another renter?

I am looking to rent at Aulani May 27-June 2. Preferably a studio ocean view but will take whatever studio is available

Hi, I'm looking to stay at animal kingdom lodge for me and my wife's two year anniversary. From July 25-28. Either a value room or a standard view room. Please let me know. Thank you.

Hey Deb! Last minute but I figured it is worth a shot! Looking for a studio for May 6 - May 13, 2019. Prefer Standard views at BCV, BWV, AKV-Jambo, CCV, or OKW, but will take a look at any studio that might by some miracle be available!! Thanks Deb!

Hi, I'm looking to stay at animal kingdom lodge for me and my wife's two year anniversary. From July 25-28. Either a value room or a standard view room. Please let me know. Thank you.
A delux studio is available for you. The points would be 63 points

Hey Deb! Last minute but I figured it is worth a shot! Looking for a studio for May 6 - May 13, 2019. Prefer Standard views at BCV, BWV, AKV-Jambo, CCV, or OKW, but will take a look at any studio that might by some miracle be available!! Thanks Deb!
There are one bedrooms but no studios. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!