Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00 Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Deb I need a res for AKL Kidani 2 bedroom savana view July 11 12 and 13 2019 checking out 14 for 172 points. If you can do this please let me know. Thank you.

Hi Deb I need a res for AKL Kidani 2 bedroom savana view July 11 12 and 13 2019 checking out 14 for 172 points. If you can do this please let me know. Thank you.
I do see that reservation for 172 points

Will be in Oahu 4/15-4/20 to celebrate my 8-year old's birthday. Looking for one or two night stay in a standard room to surprise her. Thanks!

Will be in Oahu 4/15-4/20 to celebrate my 8-year old's birthday. Looking for one or two night stay in a standard room to surprise her. Thanks!
There is availability for one night:
Studio poolside garden view 29 points on 4/15
Delux studio ocean view on 4/16 is 31 points.

Deb

If we do this then the payment would be due April 25 correct?
Since April 25th is only a few weeks away we would have you pay 50% prior to the reservation and the other 50% once you receive a confirmation number which is within minutes.

Deb

Hi,
I'm looking for a studio (or a hotel room) in Aulani for 3 nights check in on 6/19/19 or 6/22/19 or 6/25/19
Please Let me know if there's any availability.
Thanks

Hello, any availability in a studio at any resort for October 18th? Just need it for the one night, currently at OKW but they didnt have any rooms for that Friday. 2 adults, 2 teens (17 and 14). thanks!

Hi,
I'm looking for a studio (or a hotel room) in Aulani for 3 nights check in on 6/19/19 or 6/22/19 or 6/25/19
Please Let me know if there's any availability.
Thanks
None of the dates you listed are available. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!